Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just got my crop tee in. They fit quite wide with a short length. The S fits good width wise for me, length is short but manageable.

Just called Nike to find out the whereabouts to my away jersey and the operator on the phone says my order is “rescheduled”. He said it’s either a delay in shipment or late shipments at the warehouse in Memphis.

He did take my order number and pass it along to the shipping management team to get it soon.

Even with the sales they had this past week or so, the warehouse does a good job of shipping items out. It’s ”Scheduled” to arrive tomorrow as it says in the Nike email when I ordered that Thursday, it obviously won’t tomorrow, so I am hoping it does before the weekend.

Just realized that I hadn’t seen the mercurial zoom fly with zip ties, or extra laces. Interesting.

Yeah. I don’t think they are, they’re part of his football pack for the World Cup with the apparel.

Completely different line up than the 10 series.

theyre not part of "the Ten" series, no?

Yeah. I don’t think they are, they’re part of his football pack for the World Cup with the apparel.

Completely different line up than the 10 series.
It hadn’t occurred to me that them not being part of the ten meant the loss of those features. I had seen them as staples of Virgil and offwhite, especially the zip tie, but it totally makes sense that they wouldn’t be included now that I think about it.

Picked up the away jersey today locally. Went tts and got large. Fits good but a little roomy around the body. I think medium might be better around the body but shoulders area will be kinda tight. Bought the home jersey in large on StockX today too for $186, pretty close to retail.

Picked up the away jersey today locally. Went tts and got large. Fits good but a little roomy around the body. I think medium might be better around the body but shoulders area will be kinda tight. Bought the home jersey in large on StockX today too for $186, pretty close to retail.
Yea i sized down and it fits perfect

I hope the black prestos are abundant like these uncs, I’m going to beat em to death.

I’m just getting into goat and stock x to get the first prestos..is it better to bid on stock x or just buy em outright on goat?? Size 8 prestos.

So lost about all these new apps

Last edited:
Supposedly it got delayed and they are contacting winners tomorrow instead for pickup on Wednesday and Thursday
Im not surprised to hear this being that the raffle closed at 10am yesterday and they expected to inform everyone by 11am yesterday for pick up today, thats way too fast of a turnaround.

Kith Soho seems like they have it very organized for once, you line up depending on the group letter and pick up time you have in the email. Everytime I’ve won at Kith BK it was one time slot and the line usually stretched around the block.

Kith Soho seems like they have it very organized for once, you line up depending on the group letter and pick up time you have in the email. Everytime I’ve won at Kith BK it was one time slot and the line usually stretched around the block.
I’m heading there right now, glad it sounds well thought out. I’m tryna not be too late for work

Back
Top Bottom