Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If you can't check out or your UNDFTD order is cancelled you're chilling. They just posted on IG clarifying.

Last edited:
Still have hope!!! Only Undftd La Brea winners have been notified based on their recent IG post. Other store winners will be notified today.

Still have hope!!! Only Undftd La Brea winners have been notified based on their recent IG post. Other store winners will be notified today.

Not true. Got my Santa Monica email at 9:09 and just saw someone got their Silverlake email around 9:30. They might be doing by shoe but it's probably over by now.

cn13 cn13 From their IG post, seems like Vegas & SF winners have yet to be notified but everyone that's picking up from La Brea has.

Not true. Got my Santa Monica email at 9:09 and just saw someone got their Silverlake email around 9:30. They might be doing by shoe but it's probably over by now.
Hope it's true cuz the IG post was 30 min ago. Maybe SM and silver lake is coming out now before SF. I have yet to hear anyone from SF or AZ winning. I selected the AM97 and haven't really seen anyone mention winning the 97. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Every one of these once in hand is better than any pics can capture. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but I’m also excited for y’all to get whatever pair you can get so they fall in love w all the nuances...and too see those opinions “evolve”
yeah they do I actually like the hyper dunks color. feel like I can stop lusting after cream ultra boost now.

So I heard last week for undefeated, the winners line for pickup exceeded 400+ and it took the entire day?

Do you guys think that it’ll be better now since some winners are picking up Saturday & some are Sunday? Or will it will be even worse since all 3 undefeated stores are picking up at La brea

I wish on major release/ pickup days like this stores just equipped all their stales staff with square card readers or something to speed it up. Kith had a total of 4 registers (2 on each floor) last Saturday for 2 Off White and 6 Pharrel Hu drops - probably a total of 900 sneakers to sell that day. It was painfully slow and bone-chilling cold that day in NY.

So I heard last week for undefeated, the winners line for pickup exceeded 400+ and it took the entire day?

Do you guys think that it’ll be better now since some winners are picking up Saturday & some are Sunday? Or will it will be even worse since all 3 undefeated stores are picking up at La brea
It's probably going to be just as bad, even if they implemented the "pay early" option (which seemed to have bugged out anyways). I got there at 8:30 (they said 9), and easily waited 2.5 hours before I was able to purchase

Back
Top Bottom