Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I went to the website eflash.doverstreetmarket.com and it says that new items will be added there shortly? Anyone know what’s going on?

Gonna take a stab in the dark and say maybe Nike does a draw today with pick up windows Monday Tuesday Wednesday

So I have a shot for some others tomorrow :nerd:

IMG_3009.jpg

Yeah my screen shot...

I have purchased

Before the FA app sends out the notification that your reservation is ready to pick up, you can go to the main acct on ya desktop to switch the Info for whomever you have picking up ya winning pair

FYI for those that sent me DM's

Yes it's possible to do!

Before the FA app sends out the notification that your reservation is ready to pick up, you can go to the main acct on ya desktop to switch the Info for whomever you have picking up ya winning pair

FYI for those that sent me DM's

Yes it's possible to do!

So whenever you need someone to pickup your winning pairs in Chicago, you can just slide in my DMs.

8)

Tomorrow's SNKRS release will be fun, there are a LOT of pairs of these. It's not as limited as people might think.

So whenever you need someone to pickup your winning pairs in Chicago, you can just slide in my DMs.

8)

Tomorrow's SNKRS release will be fun, there are a LOT of pairs of these. It's not as limited as people might think.
Your prediction on final resale for 1s and prestos ? lol

8)

will the snkrs release be worldwide or just us?

Broke boy AJ1 listings should begin today with Kith! My early access AF1 shipped, but delivery isn’t till next Monday.

just a heads up for anyone trying to change their name for pickup on the app - I'm pretty sure they've gotten more strict with it. I recently tried to change the name to have my gf pick up, and it didn't update. I even contacted customer service about it and they refused to update the name on their side. They told me I needed to open a new account. If you change the name, log in and back out of the app, it might not show At least for me it didn't - gave me issues. Just an FYI.

Back
Top Bottom