Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Empty gallery is a super weird spot, dubbing people who won the raffle for no reason. They almost ninjad my grandma
son they mad paranoid about resellers thats why. I went through 2 security guards showed each my credit card and my id and they let me go no problem. I get to the third dude he start asking me stupid stuff like why is there a sticker on my card why is it not signed. I tell him its because its my card thats why. Why you pressing me over my card you see my Id( the new ny drivers license ) then he was like the sticker not suppose to be on there. I was so tight. I took the sticker off and im going to sign my joint. Dudes always looking for extra stuff just to bother you.

tenor.gif

I got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, L's in my email acct

son they mad paranoid about resellers thats why. I went through 2 security guards showed each my credit card and my id and they let me go no problem. I get to the third dude he start asking me stupid stuff like why is there a sticker on my card why is it not signed. I tell him its because its my card thats why. Why you pressing me over my card you see my Id( the new ny drivers license ) then he was like the sticker not suppose to be on there. I was so tight. I took the sticker off and im going to sign my joint. Dudes always looking for extra stuff just to bother you.

they sound like the po-lice to me

Yea they was going full ****** for no reason dubbing people left and right. That's wild

they sound like the po-lice to me
dude was just security guard asking me all this dumb shhhh being extra, I gave him a rude response because the extra questions were not needed. and if you dont like the sticker on my card, just say hey you should take that sticker off and keep it moving. dudes love being extra.

edit: if I had won the 1s I would of been a little bit more tolarant but dawg dont be pressing me over no air force 1s.

Yea they was going full ****** for no reason dubbing people left and right. That's wild
yeah I heard them talking they wasnt playing around. They was recognizing the jigs people use for multiple entries like slightly misspelled name. Abbreviated Names and if you information didnt match up with what they had you was in danger of being dubbed if they didnt like the way you looked. They were going hard.

dude was just security guard asking me all this dumb shhhh being extra, I gave him a rude response because the extra questions were not needed. and if you dont like the sticker on my card, just say hey you should take that sticker off and keep it moving. dudes love being extra.

edit: if I had won the 1s I would of been a little bit more tolarant but dawg dont be pressing me over no air force 1s.
Yea I think they only raffled the forces

Just got back from picking up my zoomflys today. Been very blessed this week and prestos coming in from SNKRS too!

Attachments

• IMG_2686.jpg
    IMG_2686.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 60
They didn't let people win for someone else so I went before my grandma told her you don't know me don't look at me and then she asked my boy after a question in the store or something etc and then they almost dubbed her and didn't sell him his shoe, it was something really weird going on in that mfer
Oh, man. I don't even understand what you're saying. :D Only allowing people to enter and win for themselves seems like a sensible policy, though.

yeah I heard them talking they wasnt playing around. They was recognizing the jigs people use for multiple entries like slightly misspelled name. Abbreviated Names and if you information didnt match up with what they had you was in danger of being dubbed if they didnt like the way you looked. They were going hard.
Yup. I don't think I'll even enter a raffle there again, especially not for my grandma

This part is ridiculous. Not like the signature brings any additional security. I don't sign my cards either and always have to pay cash at the post office.

Yea I think they only raffled the forces
they raffled the jordans someone right behind me had won and he was talking about getting ready for the Euro release. I dont know why they stressing unless they want to cop a good amount of multiples from the unclaimed pairs.

they raffled the jordans someone right behind me had won and he was talking about getting ready for the Euro release. I dont know why they stressing unless they want to cop a good amount of multiples from the unclaimed pairs.
Everyone I know won forces. Nice for him. That store is very disrespectful in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom