Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'll post this again- if you are using snkrs desktop make sure you use the ebates 10% off link!!

From what I heard, the app is better but I realize some in here may be goon the desktop route. I'll def be trying that method as well tomorrow.

Good luck to all!

NT fam, looking at the major players on twitter I’m scared for team manual.

Best of luck folks. We’re gonna need it.

how do prestos fit? im a 9.5/10 in Js, a size 9 in NMD PK and UB 3.0 and a 9.5 in 1.0 and 10 in yeezys.. so what size should I go with? 9 or 10?

I went on the Nike + app to see if my Presto order shipped and it showed two orders of the Presto. Probably won’t happen but would be dope if they sent me two.

I’ll be happy if they fulfill my order, no progress since Saturday.

A98D7AFD-337E-4D03-8B40-993792AA4DA7.jpeg

I went on the Nike + app to see if my Presto order shipped and it showed two orders of the Presto. Probably won’t happen but would be dope if they sent me two.

I’ll be happy if they fulfill my order, no progress since Saturday.

A98D7AFD-337E-4D03-8B40-993792AA4DA7.jpeg

i’ve had that for previous orders - it’s just a glitch

Currently in the middle of an overnight shift from 11PM to 9AM EST, and I'll be home around 10. Don't plan on taking a nap when I get home, I don't trust myself to wake up before the SNKRS drops. If I can stay awake long enough and actually do get a pair of 90s in my size, it'll all be worth it.

how do prestos fit? im a 9.5/10 in Js, a size 9 in NMD PK and UB 3.0 and a 9.5 in 1.0 and 10 in yeezys.. so what size should I go with? 9 or 10?
I copped the safari prestos in a 10, and they fit perfect my g. I'm usually a 9.5 in J's.

Back
Top Bottom