Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

they do? when I order from supreme, UPS always leaves my package at my front door.

yea they aren't supposed to from what i understand, all the times i've ordered...they either deliver directly to you or attempt again .. in some instances they didn't even let me pick it up @ ups, they just redelivered it, they said the shipper has very tight restrictions.

how did wcs dude get so many pairs ... plot twist, he's the reason we couldn't cop our retail pairs, lol.

Wonder if I can trade my size small supreme mountain parka for some AJ1 OW's
sounds damn even to me.. you might even get a little bit of cash from it, the sale price on stock x is $1,438 ..the buy is $1,550 & the last sale was $1,402.

they do? when I order from supreme, UPS always leaves my package at my front door.

same...supreme always leaves mine at the door front and center... lol they dont even attempt to hide it in the corner or anything

WCS shipped my Vapormax! Looks like dudes catching up. We all have him a lot of crap, but he seems to be coming through. Hopefully he puts cancelled pairs back up.

Sizing on hyperdunks? Got mine but they look big. Went a size up. Don't wanna try them on in case I need to ship to goat.

Wcs shipped my blazers!

WCS shipped my Vapormax! Looks like dudes catching up. We all have him a lot of crap, but he seems to be coming through. Hopefully he puts cancelled pairs back up.

does it show he shipped yesterday or today?

I think someone on IG said tracking came the next day. hoping he shipped my 97s today and the email comes tomorrow..

does it show he shipped yesterday or today?

I think someone on IG said tracking came the next day. hoping he shipped my 97s today and the email comes tomorrow..
link for the tracking isnt active yet. im guessing he processed the shipping labels but wont drop off until monday to go out.

Sizing on hyperdunks? Got mine but they look big. Went a size up. Don't wanna try them on in case I need to ship to goat.
You went a size up on Hyperdunk?!?!?! I stayed true to size, majority says TTS at most .5 up if you have wide feet. If you only went .5 up on your Zoom Fly, I don't see why you went a full size up on Hyperdunk.

You went a size up on Hyperdunk?!?!?! I stayed true to size, majority says TTS at most .5 up if you have wide feet. If you only went .5 up on your Zoom Fly, I don't see why you went a full size up on Hyperdunk.
I don't know why either man. I thought I saw somewhere to go up. My foot size is weird. I'm a true 11 but I go up sometimes. Ow zoom flys 11.5 is good lengthwise but a little narrow. Ub 1.0s, 12 is perfect. My Jordan 11 lows, 12 is good too. But yea, looks like this is going to goat. Got it for $350 on wcs so I won't lose any money. Thinking about listing these and my am90s and just going for 1s instead.

Still dont want to do business with someone like that..

pfft.. puts us on the backburner and posts that he was shipping yeezys first.. his inventory levels were insane.. bigger than the most reputable resellers and consignment ships... $360 saved

Finally from stockx
IMG_3497.jpg

I don't know why either man. I thought I saw somewhere to go up. My foot size is weird. I'm a true 11 but I go up sometimes. Ow zoom flys 11.5 is good lengthwise but a little narrow. Ub 1.0s, 12 is perfect. My Jordan 11 lows, 12 is good too. But yea, looks like this is going to goat. Got it for $350 on wcs so I won't lose any money. Thinking about listing these and my am90s and just going for 1s instead.

What size are the 90s?

amen. I just think if you take the off white label off of them, people would say otherwise. But then again, you can probably say that about most of this collection.

amen. I just think if you take the off white label off of them, people would say otherwise. But then again, you can probably say that about most of this collection.

Eh that’s collabs in general. Who would buy Yeezy Boost 350s if they weren’t by Kanye? Imagine if Kanye came up with the Crazy Explosive line instead? This is smart marketing by Nike. Most people missed out on the release, but it created big exposure for 9 of their silhouettes. I’m sure they saw an uptick in sales for vapormax, hyperdunk, Am90, AM97, etc as a result of.

Back
Top Bottom