Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Stockx and Goat ate off these releases

Definitely. Last week Stockx also cut the fee on sales by 25% for yeezys, supreme, etc and that lowered prices and caused a lot of movement on previous releases. Josh Luber's pay day/ bonus this month will be epic.

A5A4CE71-1736-4CAE-B8E7-C1FCB0929192.jpeg
For my StockX people. Just got them today and thankfully all laces and zip tie are included. I was already getting ready to go ham on StockX customer service if anything was missing lol

A5A4CE71-1736-4CAE-B8E7-C1FCB0929192.jpeg
For my StockX people. Just got them today and thankfully all laces and zip tie are included. I was already getting ready to go ham on StockX customer service if anything was missing lol
Oh I already went HAM on those jokers when they sent back my plastic sealed Supreme headband because it was "Worn" (a word that has two relevant meanings) and didn't elaborate further. How something is worn/worn while it's in a factory sealed bag I haven't the slightest idea. I received it back from them out of the plastic and it was flawless. That has to be the dumbest....

sounds like stockx realized they were getting called out for keeping laces, and now they started including them again :lol:

man im struggling to find blazers for around 450, no one wants to bless me for a bday gift to myself

:frown:

wow, supply for jordan 1s are drying up. only 8 asks left in my size on stockx and pairs are selling in the mid $1400s now

wow, supply for jordan 1s are drying up. only 8 asks left in my size on stockx and pairs are selling in the mid $1400s now
Yea, this might be the first release were ppl really spent money. Ive done my totals im at 2100 spent

Yea, this might be the first release were ppl really spent money. Ive done my totals im at 2100 spent

I just did mine $3,500 on 6 pairs (AJ1, Presto, Vapormax, Blazer, AM90 and AF1) - only 2 at retail. I wont be buying much for a while. I also sold a 700, Calabasas and 350s to subsidize the hit. 700s next to go, but in 2018 and probably to subsidize the next release.

Prices on the rise - I think the low points in the market has passed. There won't be any more releases for these if people are holding out.

I received my OW 1's from WCS yesterday and didn't get my neon or orange laces. I only received the white ones. I wonder how he's gonna handle that situation. When i pay $1k+ for shoes, I expect EVERYTHING to be there that needs to be there.

I received my OW 1's from WCS yesterday and didn't get my neon or orange laces. I only received the white ones. I wonder how he's gonna handle that situation. When i pay $1k+ for shoes, I expect EVERYTHING to be there that needs to be there.

He might not be able to do anything about it. I'm skeptical, but maybe there is some possibility all pairs didn't come with all laces. That being said, the two pairs I got at retail did have ALL the laces.

Nike should just sell spare laces, but I'm sure there would be a huge rush for those too.

Anyone know (I know I could measure, but avoiding that) if blazers and 1s have the same lace lengths - 72"?

He might not be able to do anything about it. I'm skeptical, but maybe there is some possibility all pairs didn't come with all laces. That being said, the two pairs I got at retail did have ALL the laces.

Nike should just sell spare laces, but I'm sure there would be a huge rush for those too.

Anyone know (I know I could measure, but avoiding that) if blazers and 1s have the same lace lengths - 72"?
Well one thing that is different with this release is the trying-too-hard art of just throwing the laces in without a bag. "Physics" or "they won't be needing this" and into the pocket it goes.

I just did mine $3,500 on 6 pairs (AJ1, Presto, Vapormax, Blazer, AM90 and AF1) - only 2 at retail. I wont be buying much for a while. I also sold a 700, Calabasas and 350s to subsidize the hit. 700s next to go, but in 2018 and probably to subsidize the next release.

Prices on the rise - I think the low points in the market has passed. There won't be any more releases for these if people are holding out.

what's your net after the pairs you offed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom