Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sold the zip tie from my VMs for $50 on eBay lol I never planned on rocking them with the zip tie so my plan was to cut the tie when I unDSd them this summer for a dumb IG story or something, figured I'd just grab a few bucks for it instead. Feels like I got them for under retail now.

I feel like the dudes buying the zip ties are just getting them to add to some fugazzi pairs in hopes of finessing somebody.

yup and you just enabled him to do it

These things are too nice. Straight in to the rotation.

Attachments

• 3753AE0D-A758-491A-9140-D567DC00EE72.jpeg
    3753AE0D-A758-491A-9140-D567DC00EE72.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 27
OFF WHITE X NIKE

4GdErx8.jpg

C9PzjWlUwAA1UJj.jpg

Nike Blazer Mid
FwlStVK.jpg

GYyrhSP.jpg

Air Max 90
off-white-nike-air-max-90-detailed-look-01.jpg

off-white-nike-air-max-90-detailed-look-02.jpg

Air Presto
DF754dOWsAA-6oy.jpg

Air Vapormax FK

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F05%2Foff-white-nike-air-vapormax-closer-look-1.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F05%2Foff-white-nike-air-vapormax-closer-look-2.jpg

Air Force 1
DF3lC2-XUAAA00-.jpg

HzyRb2Z.jpg

Air Jordan 1
nike-off-white-release-main-01-960x640.jpg
The Retro 1s and VaporMax heat. The rest ain’t worth it to me. I shed a tear at what I’d have to go through to get retail. The game messed up ‍♂️

Black pair way doper to me. After seeing my wife’s black and white pairs side by side I gravitate more towards the black.

The white pair reminds me of a glass slipper, sort of :lol:

ihust1e ihust1e real talk though, he said he wanted it for one of his shoes from the original 10, said he cut the zip tie off a while back thinking he wouldn't rock it and eventually regretted it so idk

Im seriously about to sell all of my zip ties and use that money toward the white pair.

Paid resell on my whites....now im getting REAL itchy to pull the plug on stockX for the Zoom Flys >.<

Back
Top Bottom