Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don’t have any more info than anyone else so could be totally wrong but it seems odd that they would all the sudden make these crazy limited. It seems like they are really starting to milk the OW with all these colorways and seemingly more and more stock. Anything can happen but I’d be surprised if there isn’t some additional release coming up whether SNKRS drop or more widespread exclusive access.

These are shooting straight up if Nike doesn't drop. It's a risk waiting... Either wait for Nike drop for prices to go down, or Nike doesn't drop and prices go high

I feel like they'll drop again but another exclusive access, just given to more people. Similar to SW 1/97

These are shooting straight up if Nike doesn't drop. It's a risk waiting... Either wait for Nike drop for prices to go down, or Nike doesn't drop and prices go high

I feel like they'll drop again but another exclusive access, just given to more people. Similar to SW 1/97

Hopefully that’s not the case got lucky on those SW but I doubt I’ll get acces to these I messed up not buying right after Friday when prices where low 700s considering the OG was hovering the same price and now go for 1500+

Attachments

• 8326257F-7F87-4F9C-A808-426997EF5147.jpeg
    8326257F-7F87-4F9C-A808-426997EF5147.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 110
No I meant like what ended up happening. He won the Kith raffle, get to Kith to pickup and they told him they didn't have enough pairs for the winners and said he would get emailed back but didn't get an email the following day.

Anyone else who hit off END raffle still have their order/tracking number at Label Created stage? (shipment info. sent to FedEx) Just curious to see if they just missed scanning my package or what because it's scheduled to be delivered Monday morning according to FedEx app but I'm having doubts about that if it's still in the UK lol.

tell us what happened dachosen1 dachosen1
I got the email yesterday morning. Email says pick up was on 7/28 from 10am-3pm. Left the house at 10:30 to head to Bk, then 30min later I got another email saying it was a typo and pick up is today 7/29 10am-3pm lol. Glad I wasn’t that far from the apartment when I got the second email.

How's resale close to $900 in the span of 2 days?! I don't even think the OGs skyrocketed this fast...
Because snkrs didn’t drop like they did the og’s, people thinking they lost their chance completely so they make a run for stock x and goat

These are probably dropping with the whites together on snkrs.

I want these BADLY, but not 700+ badly

Back
Top Bottom