Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

To me the fact he spelled his name with a K is a major red flag and signal he wanted to protect his identity.

Dudes a clown

Tried calling the police department the kop was apart off... turns out... they are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Jesus I left the guy alone but now it’s just getting awkward.

8F4C450B-8FDA-4DC0-B1CA-0A0FCB6FA061.png

I’m a snitch if someone tries to screw me. So yeah your right. And I didn’t even take it to my family yet, added to the fact the family members in the NYPD handle fraud, and cases exactly like this.
I wasn’t attacking you... it sounded hypocritical for daddyfatsacks to call him a snitch. Going to the cops is going to the cops, period. If that’s how you handle it cool with me. I’m happy for you that you have family in that position and you haven’t had bad experiences with leo’s to the point you trust them to handle your business. Some people in here were talking bout rolling up on dude, and some cops might even think you didn’t discourage that thinking, maybe even encouraged it by reposting a threat made by another member in the thread, potentially making you liable if he got attacked and it was traced back to a NT member. That said I think he jacked you, and you should pursue any recourse you feel necessary. You’ve got to pick one side tho, streets or system....

The dude sounds like he might have a mental disorder. He’s probably one of those compulsive liar, and just keep lying thinking it’s real. Whatever it is there’s a wire in that brain that’s loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dude sounds like he might have a mental disorder. He’s probably one of those compulsive liar, and just keeping lying thinking it’s real.
I don’t know, he seemed pretty broken when he got called out and said “are you happy” or some **** like that, could feel his suffering.... self induced as it was. But then he kept it going, so maybe you’re right. People like that eventually screw up, the truth never changes.

Back
Top Bottom