Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I think it's amazing how the RO shock drop was like a historic event in the sneaker community; everyone that was a part of the game still remembers where they were and what they were doing when it happened. :ohwell:

IMG_20180805_145113.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I think it's amazing how the RO shock drop was like a historic event in the sneaker community; everyone that was a part of the game still remembers where they were and what they were doing when it happened. :ohwell:

IMG_20180805_145113.jpg

Still regret that day. Saw the tweet like 3 minutes late and was stuck on my parents' slow *** wifi trying to get through the NDC blockade.

I was at work when ROs dropped. Some kid ran into the store asking if we were selling them, we all looked at each other like “is he serious”, then he said they’d dropped online. Sure enough, my coworker checked his phone and confirmed the bad news.

Sad day indeed...:smh:

Hahaha at the Red October talk. I remember playing basketball in Yonkers with my boys that day.... We went from talking about how Marcus Smart almost killed some racist fans in the stands the night before to someone yelling.... “YO RED OCTOBERS JUST DROPPED”..... Sad day y’all..

There was a poster on here that said they would drop that day too.. It was the week between the Super Bowl and All Star Weekend...

Also Niketown on 57th surprised dropped Kobe Preludes as well... and Tiff Highs the day before......

Hahaha at the Red October talk. I remember playing basketball in Yonkers with my boys that day.... We went from talking about how Marcus Smart almost killed some racist fans in the stands the night before to someone yelling.... “YO RED OCTOBERS JUST DROPPED”..... Sad day y’all..

There was a poster on here that said they would drop that day too.. It was the week between the Super Bowl and All Star Weekend...

Also Niketown on 57th surprised dropped Kobe Preludes as well... and Tiff Highs the day before......
Never forget

Red October Day was a very sad day for me. I was on my phone, had Nike twitter account alerts set up, clicked the link right away, and still came up empty handed. I still don’t understand how and I still get upset if i think too hard about it.

Back
Top Bottom