Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

CBCC6796-BEDA-476E-B75C-B35A19118170.jpeg

Whites on today #TeamYesIKeepMyZipTieOn :lol:
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Have my phone on loud with my headphones on at work. Checking every notification i get. It's hectic, but hopefully will be worth it!

I copped this release.... It was on converse site which then redirected you to snkrs on the confirmation page. You get the Whole Got Em Page etc.
Yeah I know. I got the “didn’t get them/sold out” ha. Like I said it looked like it was formatted just like Snkrs. But it wasn’t in the actual APP

Must be nice to be in EU this coming week. Sneakrs is doing a massive restock on 8/8/18 (One year anniversary), including the OG 10, Parras, SBB, SW 1/97, Elements, Undftd 97, and alot more

how many Ls in one a day a man can handle?

i guess i'll find out on wednesday

(i'll settle for parras and ow 97s)

what situation? :nerd:

most sizes are $670 right now on Stadium Goods with their 15% promo sale today. I don't think it'll drop lower than $600 IMO, just based on how the black prices went and also comparing it to the white and black VM 2.0
I went ahead and ordered it off stadium goods. I’m guessing the bottom will be around the 640-650 range. Anyone have any feedback on ordering from stadium goods website ? My first time ordering from them

You're telling me you all get solelinks notifications about GR restocks multiple times per hour and don't go insane? :sick:

i hope they drop today.. cannot be doing this waiting ish all day for several days...
btw ebates is at 10% if you plan to use snkrs website on pc

Back
Top Bottom