Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Everyone goes after everything and anything even tho they don’t like the shoes that’s the frustrating part lol

No I meant it was shipped by the seller the same day I purchased, not shipped by SX.
I did see that GOAT has that option to buy kicks that are already verified and sitting at the facility. There like $100+ more than waiting a few days lol. Idk if that’s worth it but to each his own.

i don’t care what people do with their money but i scratch my head that someone celebrates paying almost $600 over retail. i’ve paid over &1000 for shoes and at no time was i like woo hoo! i gotta tell people! that’s just me though.

i checked my app and i been a nike member since april 2005. have never won a draw but i haven’t entered too many. got the SWs cause i voted for those and that was nice.

struck out on the white prestos this morning but i just wanted them to resell.

See though there’s windows in which you can cop for resale and still win. I’m not sure these will eclipse the $1K mark and I personally wouldn’t pay resale on these nor am I recommending anyone else to BUT, I did pay resale on the Chicagos when they were going for $1500ish. Sold my Blk Kaws 4s and paid the difference.

Couldn’t be happier with the decision.

So who actually hit that was on the Energy List???
Me didn’t
395CDFCD-69C4-4034-8710-1B805B5E0A05.gif

Back
Top Bottom