Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What length of lace should I get for the Prestos? I want to cop a green pair and rock one green lace and one orange lace.

First time I ever got through on Solebox! Don’t like how the name of the shoe is visible on the invoice outside the box though.
7F5F7A24-CDCD-4DD0-84A6-FEC705D6B104.jpeg
93A3A5AA-324F-495A-BA24-98AEBC47ECFF.jpeg

First time I ever got through on Solebox! Don’t like how the name of the shoe is visible on the invoice outside the box though.
7F5F7A24-CDCD-4DD0-84A6-FEC705D6B104.jpeg
93A3A5AA-324F-495A-BA24-98AEBC47ECFF.jpeg
I said the same thing in the yeezy thread once.

Apparently the reason for there needs to be a description of the items in the box on the outside when shipping in the EU, so most stores just print the invoice bc that is the easiest way to do that

About to make a deal with someone for the black prestos today, meeting up soon. Short notice, but does anyone know any major legit check signs I should be looking for on the OW black prestos during my meet?

About to make a deal with someone for the black prestos today, meeting up soon. Short notice, but does anyone know any major legit check signs I should be looking for on the OW black prestos during my meet?
Why you going to meet up if you haven’t done that yet ?? Should of look it up first but there plenty of legit pictures on here you can check out

Why you going to meet up if you haven’t done that yet ?? Should of look it up first but there plenty of legit pictures on here you can check out

it's actually a swap my white for the black pair (im adding). I'm obviously going to do a side by side with my white with the person's black pair. I already did some research online, found only a tiny bit of good info, but I feel more info the better if im missing anything, doesnt hurt does it?. It's on short notice cause were both trying to do it today soon, any info on legit checking it even more that can help would be appreciated...

it's actually a swap my white for the black pair (im adding). I'm obviously going to do a side by side with my white with the person's black pair. I already did some research online, found only a tiny bit of good info, but I feel more info the better if im missing anything, doesnt hurt does it?. It's on short notice cause were both trying to do it today soon, any info on legit checking it even more that can help would be appreciated...

make sure the slit holes on the toebox, and dimples on the sole are similar size. also make sure the shape looks similar and not off.

Make sure the "S H O E L A C E S" letters aren't touching. Compare the font/size of them.

Also, meet up somewhere safe. And trust your gut instincts.

My pair came in today. After seeing the white pair in person I dont think I'll trade mine for the black pair...:smokin

20180810_154506.jpg

i was debating doing a trade for the black pair as well. i decided to keep the whites as a reminder that i actually won a raffle, let alone for some OWs. still wish i hit on the black pair, but these are really nice though.

AE20C702-B03F-4497-9D9C-811C80075CCD.jpeg

pants are nike bonded joggers, if anyone was curious.

Last edited:
How do you know if you dont have the black pair in hand also? lol

Damn... you right... I was gonna go to Round Two NYC this weekend and see if I can trade some kicks and supreme for The Parra AM1 but who knows I might get enough store credit for the black pair as well... Anyone know if they give fair prices at least on store credit... or is it not worth the hassle.

you're going to be bringing in a lot of stuff if you wanna get enough credit to get both the Parra AM1 and black Prestos lol

I need to find someone to trade the size 4 black Presto i have (my gf doesnt really care for them) for my size 10 (black or white). Might just sell on StockX and add cash. Any suggestions?

you're going to be bringing in a lot of stuff if you wanna get enough credit to get both the Parra AM1 and black Prestos lol

Thats the thing I'm worried about... I got a pair of Wood Wood Ultraboost and a pair of Hypebeast Ultraboost I'd be willing to give up if they offer me a fair amount... I also got a pair of DS Black Cement IIIs... and some Decent Preme gear... I just dont want them to be like I'll give you 200 for each of those ultraboosts and 100 for the BC3. Never dealt with them before but I've heard pretty good things about them.

you're definitely not gonna get your worth. The whole point of consignment store trades is to save time and less hassle but you'll definitely be losing more money than if you did it youself

Damn... you right... I was gonna go to Round Two NYC this weekend and see if I can trade some kicks and supreme for The Parra AM1 but who knows I might get enough store credit for the black pair as well... Anyone know if they give fair prices at least on store credit... or is it not worth the hassle.
I personally haven't seen either but pulled the trigger on the black pair just off of online images and video reviews. Those white ones are super crispy but I've never been a huge fan of all white shoes to begin with. Also I know the black pair will get way more wear and stay crispier longer. Just my opinion.

I can’t wait to go home, my white pair is being delivered today. Couldn’t wait to wake up this morning to get the day started and over with just to go home to it. So ****** EXCITED!

Thats the thing I'm worried about... I got a pair of Wood Wood Ultraboost and a pair of Hypebeast Ultraboost I'd be willing to give up if they offer me a fair amount... I also got a pair of DS Black Cement IIIs... and some Decent Preme gear... I just dont want them to be like I'll give you 200 for each of those ultraboosts and 100 for the BC3. Never dealt with them before but I've heard pretty good things about them.

Have you looked at what your Wood Woods and Hypebeasts are going for on StockX / Flight Club / Stadium Goods?

Definitely look at the current market so you have a good idea of what’s fair.

Back
Top Bottom