Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

FF5FF9A6-ADD4-4D3D-801F-5F5FDB49EAC5.gif

nothing, thats a troll post.

People are taking the original post about blends and altering it to add diff stores they think should be closed down.

May be a troop but yeezyworldwide did post it.

Here to tell you that kid is a clown. I’ve seen him in person and had conversation. He has no connections and 90% of the **** he spews comes from a common source and gets spun with his words. Just like a ton of others, hoping to become the next YeezyMafia personality.

After the recent backdoor incident of the Off White x Nike Air Presto ‘Black’, Portland-based retailer NIKE (Also known as SNKRS) @adidas have lost their Nike account and will cease all Nike sales, effective from this month onwards.

:wink:

Here to tell you that kid is a clown. I’ve seen him in person and had conversation. He has no connections and 90% of the **** he spews comes from a common source and gets spun with his words. Just like a ton of others, hoping to become the next YeezyMafia personality.
I'll be honest and say I'd never heard of him until that Tweet was posted today. Sorry if my post made it sound like I was saying he was legit.

Back
Top Bottom