Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Part of me thinks that's Stock X gassing up their private stock.

While anything is possible, there's no evidence of this happening - and logically, the risk of them getting caught and ruining their reputation far far far outweighs the relatively small reward.

Another time dude ran up on me and I gave him a few dollars I had in my pocket, and he was like nah im trying to buy..

I apologized after and declined. That was for a bum sneaker too, it was during the time they were doing that stupid twitter DM nonsense.

I thought he needed food.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another time dude ran up on me and I gave him a few dollars I had in my pocket, and he was like nah im trying to buy..

I apologized after and declined. That was for a bum sneaker too, it was during the time they were doing that stupid twitter DM nonsense.

I thought he needed food.

that episode of round two they were on explains a lot, all terribly dressed guys in their mid 40's, running around in a dodge caravan & coming back to argue about getting $5 more for a profit of $60 on a pair of shoes...

Why enter when you knew you'd be 10 hours away?

The shoes released on a Friday and I was leaving to Cape Cod Saturday. I never got an email Friday so I assumed I didn't hit on any raffles. On Saturday when I was in Cape Cod I got an email from Kith saying I won the 2nd drawing for the Black Prestos and I had to pick up my pair on Sunday at their Soho store from 11AM to 1PM. I had no idea Kith did multiple drawings.

Man I dont think homie cars he took that 3.7k L, he out here posting up vine like IG videos about sneakers.

I think I care more about him losing 3.7k, crazy out here man.

The shoes released on a Friday and I was leaving to Cape Cod Saturday. I never got an email Friday so I assumed I didn't hit on any raffles. On Saturday when I was in Cape Cod I got an email from Kith saying I won the 2nd drawing for the Black Prestos and I had to pick up my pair on Sunday at their Soho store from 11AM to 1PM. I had no idea Kith did multiple drawings.
Ahh, you hit the re-raffle from people that didn't pick up the first time. That blows but makes sense.

They roll deep so I guess that’s why he’s not pulling up to them and trying to throw the hands at them.

the loop does roll deep, but at this point if you're not gonna do anything then you'll just have to hold that L completely. Making a video is useless. Lee aka perfectsole is still gonna have his clients, he has a bunch of asian buyers.

the loop does roll deep, but at this point if you're not gonna do anything then you'll just have to hold that L completely. Making a video is useless. Lee aka perfectsole is still gonna have his clients, he has a bunch of asian buyers.

Yeah. Crazy out here.

lmfao, the loop rolls deep ...a 45 year old reselling sneaker crew ...nah all of 'em would have to get touched, just some things you don't play about off principle.. money & family being 2 of them... & being treated like a ragdoll in the public eye can't be good either... but in this age & time, things are done for social media & i just never did any business like that, whether legal or illegal. i'd just have to see you.

Back
Top Bottom