Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

If y’all read back I had a feeling he was gona do that I commented sounds like a robbery he talking about he plugging him how is that a plug charging him Stockx prices ?

4B733E36-8684-4C45-917B-3147A1740536.jpeg

Maybe cause I prefer the OG a ton more.
That gasoline alley bench tho.

I hate to admit it, but I gladly would pay a plug half price StockX prices. With as difficult as a W is manually, I still would feel like I got a W paying $300-400 for the latest hype. I would even sign a contract with a wear-the-shoes clause, ensuring I would actually wear them instead of reselling them. Lol jk-

I am ecstatic that my wife won the Converses. But reality is, I only wanted them for resell, to alleviate the ridiculous resell prices I’ve been paying recently for the OG Vapormax’s, Presto’s, and VM 2.0. When you take the entire community into consideration doing the same process, it’s only a contributor to the problem in itself.

Last edited:
I hate to admit it, but I gladly would pay a plug half price StockX prices. With as difficult as a W is manually, I still would feel like I got a W paying $300-400 for the latest hype. I would even sign a contract with a wear-the-shoes clause, ensuring I would actually wear them instead of reselling them. Lol jk-

I am ecstatic that my wife won the Converses. But reality is, I only wanted them for resell, to alleviate the ridiculous resell prices I’ve been paying recently for the OG Vapormax’s, Presto’s, and VM 2.0.

Life would be a little easier if these stores that sold OW required you to walk out of the store with them on like SNS (I think) did a month or so ago. Granted resellers can just "clean" them. But it might be worth it.

pmk3xRXsp

:nthat:

Notre so clutch it’s crazy. Email just came in at 630 pm for anyone else that entered.
Aayyeee bruh, good looking out. I thought I got the L cuz havent received anything all day but check my mail and got the W. Thank lord jesus christ for blessing me with a AHE Blazers and these converse. I hope ya'll be blessed as well next OW releases..

If y’all read back I had a feeling he was gona do that I commented sounds like a robbery he talking about he plugging him how is that a plug charging him Stockx prices ?

I remember when he first posted that he was "hooking up" a NTer for $600 or something and I immediately commented "hook up :lol:"

edit: found it

viktor.jpg

and I remember him a few days later saying that he had sellers remorse after realizing he could've sold it for $900 on stockx. That was already a red flag

Last edited:
Aayyeee bruh, good looking out. I thought I got the L cuz havent received anything all day but check my mail and got the W. Thank lord jesus christ for blessing me with a AHE Blazers and these converse. I hope ya'll be blessed as well next OW releases..
Welp guess it’s a delayed L for me then.

I remember when he first posted that he was "hooking up" a NTer for $600 or something and I immediately commented "hook up :lol:"

edit: found it

viktor.jpg

and I remember him a few days later saying that he had sellers remorse after realizing he could've sold it for $900 on stockx. That was already a red flag

Everything about the guy was a red flag. Why would anyone send 600 bucks to a huge troll?

I hear that. I snagged the CDG/supreme hoodie a few weeks ago. Sold that, copped my holiest of grails (supreme dunk lows from 02), and after all was said and done I came like $160 out of pocket.

Where did you cop your supreme dunk lows? I’m still looking for a pair..

Back
Top Bottom