Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

C84FABFB-7DD8-41BE-839E-DBBE4DCAB480.jpeg
The dos is dummy fresh .

I am comparing to mine and just can't tell what is wrong. It is much smaller size than mine, so I think that is why I can't see an issue. that orange tag looks huge but maybe because the shoe is so small?

Who said it was fake in first place?? They seemed pretty confident.

Hello everyone, just a quick update. goat is claiming these are “authentic” and that it is manufacturing issues. They have offered me a refund in credit or 50 dollars in credit to keep the pair. I am most likely going to try and return these because this pair is absolutely horrible. There is no way this can be due to manufacturing like they claimed.

file a payal chargeback you will win.

If anyone wants to show some love, I recently started a vlog and did a very rough first sneaker review of the AM90’s in black.

Im stepping way out of my comfort zone so any negative comments please keep to yourselves if you check it out.

Thanks !

added to queue

I am comparing to mine and just can't tell what is wrong. It is much smaller size than mine, so I think that is why I can't see an issue. that orange tag looks huge but maybe because the shoe is so small?

Who said it was fake in first place?? They seemed pretty confident.
I compared it to the Desert Ore pair that I won from Snkrs and the tag is a different size when I compared the two. I am not sure if both colors are suppose to have the same size tag or not.

The shoes were a size 9.5

These are 100% legit. The toe box alone lets me know they are legit, fakes are squared off and terrible looking. Yours looks more rounded and clean overall. Also the front of the Nike swoosh is touching the stictching of the leather which is also an indication that they are real. There are no fakes out there that are even close to getting the toe box or stictching right. I know you’re worried about the orange tab, that’s a Nike QC issue. Unless you got some super secret fake that nobody has seen yet, these are real.

you can't always have a wardrobe full of cheap tees, but yeah I have a bunch of cheap throwaways tees and a few expensive ones. TBH $100 isn't that crazy. I got a $300 saint laurent tee that I barely wear

facts i have a couple of off white T's and jacket.... honestly brought it flex. i bearly wear it and my little big cousin has worn it more than me taking it to school.. tbh he trying to steal my sneakers toooooo

i guess i gotta show him this old man strength

The shoes were a size 9.5

Those look good to me. The stitching on the one shoe suede mud guard is a little off but its QC off. You can tell on the fakes cuz the shape of the mudguard is horrendous. Orange tab size isnt really something you would look at so much as the feel of the tab materials. same with the made in china tags. Everything else seems to check out.

On the back heels you should be able to lift the tab and see some writing and of u push down a little on the are with writing you should hear a crunch and feel it. That's you shoes saying "I'm real"

My advice, take your free credit from goat and rock your kicks. Or tell goat to kick rocks. Your choice.

They probably thinking about the seller too. Maybe the seller has been giving them good business and might have let this slipped because of that and probably have developed some trust. So if they take it back, seller will also complain and take his business elsewhere? Idk, just hypothesizing

Once a transaction is completed the seller is out of the equation. that's the whole premise of these sites is to middle man and any problems are between you and the platform. The seller gets paid once the shoes are approved and shipped to you. That's why they want to ensure everything is right before they send to buyer. Also why they offer credit back in most cases as the money is "gone" so to speak and the seller has been paid by the time u get ur shoes.

For me the orange tag and the inner suede stitching really threw it off. I also noticed on the left pair the texture of the swoosh is different from the right pair.

The different texture on the swoosh is not a flaw. I have two pairs of blacks, one from X and won from a boutique in France and they’re both that way.

"RJM_Fit" "RJM_Fit" said those are fake beyond belief. I didn't see anything crazy to say they are definitely fake thats why I originally posted "you guys are nitpicky". If I showed you some of the OW QC inconsistencies I received directly from Nike, you'd probably say they're fake too.

Edit: this is one of my pair from SNKRS. Looking like a damn carnival airbrush job

3DD94E1A-7500-40D1-8DBA-DC926E53B6E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom