Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Here’s the post...

Attachments

• 1134740E-0CB3-468F-A01F-6301D20833FF.jpeg
    1134740E-0CB3-468F-A01F-6301D20833FF.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 85
F8468E95-FE54-427D-BC82-3B41E4707A8B.jpeg
534BB596-1882-434C-B179-F96A342B03AE.jpeg

I’m so irritated right now. Just got my Off-White T-Shirt in today and it has a factory HOLE in the sleeve. Looks like I’ll be returning it.

Size large? Send it on over to me my wife can fix that.

I considered sewing it, but how flimsy can this shirt be?

I will comment on the sizing. It fits fairly athletic and is TTS. I could actually go a size up and probably be fine. I wouldnt dry it in the dryer though as it would probably be unwearable in your TTS.

you from chicago or taking that trip? i'm looking at this price wise. random people getting these might be better for me rather than resellers planning a vacation in chicago. plus frenzy got me feeling myself right now, got LA2CHIs manually :nerd:

From Chicago. Wife is a member of the museum so we got tickets for opening day when they went on sale.

Good **** on those manual Frenzy Ws, they’re definitely rare nowadays. I just think with a release like this and likely small stock numbers the bots would have their way with the release.

Define “decent shot”

It’s still speculation at this point, but if they do drop at the pop up shop within the exhibit I would say I have a “decent” shot. And I use that word very lightly lol.

A decent shot at paying 1k.. sure.
Another thought provoking and captivating post from you as you usual. Stay golden.

From Chicago. Wife is a member of the museum so we got tickets for opening day when they went on sale.

Good **** on those manual Frenzy Ws, they’re definitely rare nowadays. I just think with a release like this and likely small stock numbers the bots would have their way with the release.

It’s still speculation at this point, but if they do drop at the pop up shop within the exhibit I would say I have a “decent” shot. And I use that word very lightly lol.

Another thought provoking and captivating post from you as you usual. Stay golden.

You took offense to THAT!? Man, you need to relax :lol:

Y’all think these will go for under a stack? I must be going through a midlife crisis or something, because I’m considering pulling the trigger if so. It’s just money, after all.

Got the “unlucky” screen from frenzy. Does that mean my purchase for the tee didn’t go thru ?

Bought some green laces from Rope Lace Supply, looks pretty good :nthat:
(Tip: tuck the zip tie in the laces so it doesn’t flop around)

F4F6878F-931D-4FAD-9D58-E0210A129EA9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom