Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These Current Resell Prices Lookin Ugly Right Now :wow:

I’m sorta thinking they’re not going to be too bad; not a grand right when everyone starts getting theirs like I was worried about a week ago. There’s not a ton of super high bids, plus now everyone knows for sure the breds are coming soon.

Just wait prices may drop like the 5s once pairs come in

They might. I bet ~ $800 at most once pairs are shipped. The breds though will be stupid. I’m already debating just sitting these out if I don’t hit for retail (or $300 at certain places) and I bet if I’m thinking that I’m probably not alone. I don’t feel like I really need both.

They might. I bet ~ $800 at most once pairs are shipped. The breds though will be stupid. I’m already debating just sitting these out if I don’t hit for retail (or $300 at certain places) and I bet if I’m thinking that I’m probably not alone. I don’t feel like I really need both.

Am I in the minority that think that the Sails are better than the rumored Breds? :nerd:

I’m undecided, but leaning bred. I like both, I just don’t feel like I need two Off-White 4’s. At least the sail are more original though.

I know the Sail is monochromatic, but it just looks way better to me compared to the Breds. :nthat: Really hope I can get a pair.

5d390b3d-7a8917d8-917c-4d22-9ed6-fe382cbb5638.jpeg

highxtar-off-white-air-jordan-4-sail-3.jpg

Anyone happen to have an early (authentic) pair in hand and know how these fit compared to regular AJ4? TTS?

Not sure if I should try and half size down due to to the deconstructed design or stick with my normal AJ4 size. Since it's a women's sizing chart I'm leaning towards sticking with TTS in case they run a bit small...

However since its a women's size chart I'm willing to bet there's more pairs available in the smaller size range lol. Am I overthinking this?

Back
Top Bottom