Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Just won a pair of Clots on Sx for my wife's size 5.5. Same total price $249.82 I won my size 8 for. I know she will be happy. She really wanted these. Now only if I could get the grey Fragments/Sacais for that price.

This is going to be a disaster. I might as well try and order another pair off of Sx. My wife's pair is being delivered by TForce. I have dealt with TForce on 3 separate transactions and all 3 packages were never delivered or lost in transit. I don't get how this delivery company still exists. Two of the packages were from Sx and the third package was from Adidas. I'm just going to start filing a claim with Sx in the morning.

def keeping these. I have no gray kicks.. excuse the socks and the floor. headed to go workout. just came back from Colombia.. trying to get my life in order lol

3FB59777-2DAE-482D-9536-068A4761AEEA.jpeg

TTS or half size down?

Only thing I hate about waffles are the unstable feeling when walking....
My Undercover Outbreaks are fire but have that same unstable feeling. Even worse when driving lol

Don't know if it's my OCD but driving in those sacai's is not my favorite or even just sitting around. Hate the way the overlaying white part of the sole touches the ground.

Last edited:
Essentially, i just traded ds pollen 1s and ds electro orange 1s + $13 for ds navy frag ld waffles. Who won?
👀

Short run it’s about equal. Those Pollen 1s have potential to be $500+ over time. The Electro Orange is a decent color way too. But if you’re happy with the trade then that’s all that matters.

After getting the greys in hand i realized the navys are a must also, but i ain't wanna come outta pocket. I have too many 1s as it is and as i get older I'm liking to wear high tops less and less on the daily. I didn't do this trade for value, but i have sacai's going to $500 way before pollens. Pollens and electro oranges are throwaway colorways imo.

Back
Top Bottom