Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Where are you getting that from? The V1s had a much smaller production run, and are typically listed for far more than the V2s.
From when I was going to buy them at resale after they came out, had a couple chances in the 3-400 range. In 2012 the resell market wasn't at the level it is today. If you think that production run is the sole driver of resell price then you're sorely mistaken. I can show you a ton of small production run shoes, less than these, that have no resell market.

This week is full of L's. First Walmart canceled my snes and now this. Slowly getting over these type of releases.

I feel like I got ****ed watching and studying all the content on the nikecraft site. I even took notes.

still no SNS email, checked spam, and checked again and i did get a confirm for the raffle so weird. prob an L, but would like to know nonetheless.

serious question, has there ever been a time when Nike CS releases any intel on limited/hyped releases? I feel like they always plead the fifth

Hilarious. Two countdown timers have expired on Nikecraft already, we had to take a damn quiz, and still no clue when/if these things are ever dropping. Hate releases like this, but I want these. Conundrum.

Maybe its like in the video on nikecraft.....fail fail fail again.....and just when we feel like all hope is
Lost.....BOOM......theres a strange woman in the back yard holding a pair of tom sachs mars 2.0 in your size. (If you also watched the half hour video on the site like i did you will get this joke)

serious question, has there ever been a time when Nike CS releases any intel on limited/hyped releases? I feel like they always plead the fifth

Every release they believe to be "hyped" because Nike doesn't have much of those anymore so they have to hang on to every one they get until they release em.

I don't wanna take quizzes, I don't wanna watch videos, I don't wanna submit photos. I'm giving you money that's enough. Like wtf? I'm paying you. Gimme a date and how they gonna be released.

At least this release gave me a Halloween costume idea

disfraz-de-salero.jpg

Maybe its like in the video on nikecraft.....fail fail fail again.....and just when we feel like all hope is
Lost.....BOOM......theres a strange woman in the back yard holding a pair of tom sachs mars 2.0 in your size. (If you also watched the half hour video on the site like i did you will get this joke)

except they're not in your size and its not shoes and its tom sachs finger dildo.

TOM SACHS YOU AINT GOING TO MARS.

THATS ONE ITS OVER FOR THAT BRO. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GOT THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. SHOE AINT EVEN THAT FIRE.

Back
Top Bottom