Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Seems like the shoe went live 1:05-1:10 but emails weren't sent until 1:27 and the most of the stock was sold out in that timeframes

Just for you

302529509545082880.png

I see a dude on eBay who lives locally, copped from DSM and asking $790. Think I might message him with a 500 cash meet up offer.

so I decided to search this guy up.
I wonder why the emails were late?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-27-14-14-21.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-27-14-14-21.png
    897.6 KB · Views: 54
Spent a ton of time on the Nikecraft site and completed the quiz and what not & did not get access. That said this showed up in my email. Mad hyped, I never hit on any raffles. Still waiting on a confirmation from SJS in case this is some sort of elaborate scam...

IMG_7259.jpg

Man, I admit I'm salt AF!!! Watched every video, took the test, constantly checked nikecraft, and no email..nothing. I have never been this disappointed over a pair of shoes.

Spent a ton of time on the Nikecraft site and completed the quiz and what not & did not get access. That said this showed up in my email. Mad hyped, I never hit on any raffles. Still waiting on a confirmation from SJS in case this is some sort of elaborate scam...

IMG_7259.jpg
Congrats, thats not a scam they send PP invoice

Reactions: _23
It's also double salt for me because all the time I spent checking the site to enter the Space Camp and then soon as I stopped checking reservation went live. Same with today. Checked all morning, ran out at 12:45 and they go live 30 mins later. This whole release has been a domination of my soul. Thank tommy baby! :smile:

This release was all over the place. DSM please don't let me down. gonna be swimming in the Dead Sea in Salt Level 2.0.

I noticed the email never went to my main inbox. I had to search "nike" to find it. It was labeled as inbox though. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom