Nike x UNDFTD “Bring Back” Pack

If it were an SB it would be a definite pick up. It's too bad they did a regular dunk.

For those who got through, is the order summary on your email confirmation?

I received a error message when I completed check out. I still got a email confirmation but no summary of what I copped. The two pairs are still in my cart too. 
eyes.gif

IDK if I should try to reorder to be safe.

Does yours show the items you copped?

My email does look like that, but I did get a second email that's very similar but with a purchase summary.

Last edited:
^ You lucked out by oversleeping, lol.

It's all good for Kicks Deals to go on ahead and alert people to the GRs and stuff, but I bet very few of their followers would've even gone after these if not for the tweet.

Oh well, rare strikeout.  Onto the next.

added size to cart

wouldn't let me into the cart for an hour

finally let me in

wouldn't let me log back in to my undefeated account for checkout

finally lets me log back in

THE SIZE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!

oh well, you gotta take the L every now and then.

was trying to get this shoe for an NTer, bruh. the site was horrible. had the same experience as you guys
added to cart, went to login. kept looping me back to cart for 2 hours.

i said screw this and went to go eat.

I appreciate everyone who tried to help me out with these.  Didn't end up getting a pair.  Oh well, just a pair of shoes.

For anyone interested in sizing on the dunks, these run big. I'm usually a true 11, but got a 10/10.5 in these. The 10 could work, but the 10.5 was perfect.

Last edited:
Same thing my girl bought me the 10 and 6.5 but now she does not want the 6.5 lol

Not sure if its 100% legit but I just got through...I received 2 emails right after and bank account is showing the purchase. I'll believe it when I see them though.

Last edited:
Got my email confirmation.  Really really happy if this actually works out.
got my confirmation also. should work out for us, dont look like these will sellout quick.

Site also shows most sizes in stock.

Last edited:
YO NT

the site just let me order a pair of size 10.

which i must say was a complete accident.

4wrestling told me on twitter that the site let him order. i tried to order my size and thought he was trolling. out of anger i tried to order every size and the size 10 went through on the 3rd try.

i cant stop laughing.

edit:
my guess is those people that ordered 2 pairs are getting their orders cancelled. and the pairs are popping up as theyre being cancelled

Last edited:
YO NT

the site just let me order a pair of size 10.

which i must say was a complete accident.

4wrestling told me on twitter that the site let him order. i tried to order my size and thought he was trolling. out of anger i tried to order every size and the size 10 went through on the 3rd try.

i cant stop laughing.

edit:
my guess is those people that ordered 2 pairs are getting their orders cancelled. and the pairs are popping up as theyre being cancelled
If thats true, re-sellers are getting owned 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom