Nike x UNDFTD “Bring Back” Pack

Weird how people are getting through now, just checked my order status and its changed from processing to invoiced, still feeling kinda skeptical.

Supposedly hypers might be more limited. Heard Silverlake had 100 pairs of dunks alone. But after we left and the line died saw the owners of RifLA roll through. Sure they bought up a bunch. If my car hadn't died today I'd be copping a 2nd pair of the dunks.

Last edited:
Wasn't around when they made these for the UNDFTD crew. Were these sought after back in the day? Seems like a lot of the "older" dudes come out of semi-retirement to cop these for nostalgic purposes

Was looking in my closet cuz I knew I still had this mag from '03

And inside was this nice little tidbit
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Lost out early this morning on the dunks online, but they reposted a link about 20 minutes ago! Sold out for a seconds again today! Happy to score a pair! 
nthat.gif

Wasn't around when they made these for the UNDFTD crew. Were these sought after back in the day? Seems like a lot of the "older" dudes come out of semi-retirement to cop these for nostalgic purposes
Sought after but impossible to get.  The only dudes who had these were like Methamphibian, Ben Baller, and that crew.

Sought after but impossible to get.  The only dudes who had these were like Methamphibian, Ben Baller, and that crew.
Word, thanks for the info. The SB craze of the early 2000s has always been really interesting to me. I just got into the "game" a little too late.

Where these sought after? Wow. Let me drop some knowledge: Back in 99-2002 there were 2 kicks that you would consider the Yeezys of today: Wu-Tang Dunks and these Undefeated dunks. With these dunks you're talking 48 pairs WORLDWIDE. Available only to the few employees and friends & family. I remember reading and seeing a pic of some kid in Japan that supposedly dropped about 3 or 4 thousand smacks for them! Now that might not seem like a lot of money for some kicks as people have been dropping that much on Yeezy 2s but that was somewhat unheard of back then. And when you think about it, Yeezy 2s are a GR compared to how available these were.

This shoe was the shoe to know about and covet if you were a sneakerhead. The simplicity of the c/w and the 5 strikes on the heel were clean. And of course this was that shoe that you just could not have unless you knew the right people. See back then it wasn't which or how many Js you had, it was which Euro exclusives or co.jp joints you could get your hands on.And where would you get them? Some people fail to realize Undefeated was the first real sneaker shop who would bring those exclusives to the streets of LA. Many kids nowadays don't even know who or what Atmos is. But I digress.

To alot of us "older" dudes who remember going to undefeated and seeing the crew wearing green coveralls/flight suits this is quite possibly the holy grail of holy grails. Obviously some heads were bummed that these released but I for one am not. Does it take away from the original? I don't think so. Making these limited available is a blessing to me as I never, ever would have found a pair of these. Also if you look at the past 10 years of dunks, Nike never (to my knowledge) recreated this c/w. So that alone is a testament to the respect Nike has for Eddie Cruz and James Bond. The closest thing that was ever made were some AF1s that replicated this c/w but that's it. Iconic is pretty much the best way to describe this shoe. And if you thought it was too simple, plain or didn't see the appeal than these were definitely not for you.

Last edited:
YO NT

the site just let me order a pair of size 10.

which i must say was a complete accident.

4wrestling told me on twitter that the site let him order. i tried to order my size and thought he was trolling. out of anger i tried to order every size and the size 10 went through on the 3rd try.

i cant stop laughing.

edit:
my guess is those people that ordered 2 pairs are getting their orders cancelled. and the pairs are popping up as theyre being cancelled
If that's the case, thank you resellers. There website practically shut down this morning.

Damn that sucks. I got lucky earlier today just by randomly checking the site. I thought they had more due to cancelled orders.

Where these sought after? Wow. Let me drop some knowledge: Back in 99-2002 there were 2 kicks that you would consider the Yeezys of today: Wu-Tang Dunks and these Undefeated dunks. With these dunks you're talking 48 pairs WORLDWIDE. Available only to the few employees and friends & family. I remember reading and seeing a pic of some kid in Japan that supposedly dropped about 3 or 4 thousand smacks for them! Now that might not seem like a lot of money for some kicks as people have been dropping that much on Yeezy 2s but that was somewhat unheard of back then. And when you think about it, Yeezy 2s are a GR compared to how available these were.

This shoe was the shoe to know about and covet if you were a sneakerhead. The simplicity of the c/w and the 5 strikes on the heel were clean. And of course this was that shoe that you just could not have unless you knew the right people. See back then it wasn't which or how many Js you had, it was which Euro exclusives or co.jp joints you could get your hands on.And where would you get them? Some people fail to realize Undefeated was the first real sneaker shop who would bring those exclusives to the streets of LA. Many kids nowadays don't even know who or what Atmos is. But I digress.

To alot of us "older" dudes who remember going to undefeated and seeing the crew wearing green coveralls/flight suits this is quite possibly the holy grail of holy grails. Obviously some heads were bummed that these released but I for one am not. Does it take away from the original? I don't think so. Making these limited available is a blessing to me as I never, ever would have found a pair of these. Also if you look at the past 10 years of dunks, Nike never (to my knowledge) recreated this c/w. So that alone is a testament to the respect Nike has for Eddie Cruz and James Bond. The closest thing that was ever made were some AF1s that replicated this c/w but that's it. Iconic is pretty much the best way to describe this shoe. And if you thought it was too simple, plain or didn't see the appeal than these were definitely not for you.
TBT.... You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Being from SF, taking a road trip to LA was not complete without a visit to UNDFTD, Union & Stussy..... (Conveyor was also a must hit, not sure if still open ).

Recon was the spot up North to get those Euro Exclusives....

Respect.

Last edited:
@andrewmttran1 well said man.. I agree with everything u said all these new kids so call "sneakercollectors" see this shoe as just ehhh an all
White shoe with 5 stripes
No og collectors see it as grais!! To me i love the fact they came out love the fact that i have them co jp ahh atmos ! Those were the **** atmos air max one pro B's real talk i miss the good old day 2001-2006 those were the good old days !

Repped. Thanks for the info, I miss info like this about sneakers.Stories and whatnot. You just don't get that anymore. I remember jmadidas would drop heavy info with basketball kicks. Got any more stories lol

@andrewmttran1 well said man.. I agree with everything u said all these new kids so call "sneakercollectors" see this shoe as just ehhh an all
White shoe with 5 stripes
No og collectors see it as grais!! To me i love the fact they came out love the fact that i have them co jp ahh atmos ! Those were the **** atmos air max one pro B's real talk i miss the good old day 2001-2006 those were the good old days !
Proper credit is to maxdunker.  Cuz knowledge is power!

Back
Top Bottom