Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

I was also wondering if these were going to be treated like the Godzillas. I got them almost 3 months after they released with no problem. I'm thinking that's how the 95's will be too. Somewhat limited now, but able to be copped a couple weeks from now. How do these look with jeans?
what i dont get is where the hell did all these air force maxes come from???

I thought these would just sit around in Vegas, but the Footlocker I got mine from sold out the second day... Iam not gonna underestimate the potiental ofthese.

Just picked up my first pair yesterday. Nike did an amazing job on this retro. I will definitely be buying at least 2 more pairs. They fit true to size and Iam having a very hard time noticing any differences from the originals. I cannot wait to get some images of the upcoming colorways. To my knowledge, we canexpect the Wht/Red's and the Wht/Navy's .

Are these the two colorways that will be coming out next ??? Thanks NT.
AZF95-115-01.JPG

zoom95.gif

that would be sick^ i hope so.

for the jeans question i wore em with black jeans and it didnt look so good imo. then a few days later i wore them in shorts and they look way better.

I have NOT seen these in the Chi yet. I went to Footlocker, Champs, and Finishline in Ford City yesterday and seen no sign of them. Finishline did get adelivery yesterday as I was leaving though.

Originally Posted by thehurtados

Are these the two colorways that will be coming out next ??? Thanks NT.
AZF95-115-01.JPG

zoom95.gif

Now that J-Kidd is a Mav again, I would think we would see the Mavs color for sure.

THERE OUT AT CHAMPS @ WESTFIELD WHEATON , BUT THAT PRICE WILL DROP CAUSE ITS NOT SKurban !!!!!!!!!

Not to go against the grain by I was very excited on these and I just went into champs yesterday and saw them. I was VERY disapointed on the quality of theshoes, all the materials felt second rate to me, not to say they are not true to the OG in many ways, but they feel like a cheap pair of shoes, not a $130premium shoe.

Got 3 pairs of these thanks to the heads up on the eastbay free next day shipping code the other day on NT. One of my top 5 favorite sneakers. Im waiting forfootlocker/fnl to get them and use a coupon for a couple more pairs if they still last..they are very nice to play ball in, and fit true to size. All thechamps around me in la got them, but only size 8 and up, still waiting on niketown la to get a couple of 7.5s. I need more pairs to save up bc the white solesget dirty quick!

people are buying mult- pairs, like nike wont release these sneakers again! I dont blame ya'll. But remember this nike folks, as we might just see themagain.

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Not to go against the grain by I was very excited on these and I just went into champs yesterday and saw them. I was VERY disapointed on the quality of the shoes, all the materials felt second rate to me, not to say they are not true to the OG in many ways, but they feel like a cheap pair of shoes, not a $130 premium shoe.

eyes.gif

you couldnt be more wrong these are top notch quality.

What Finishlines have these? I F7'd them at my store and only the 141 color (im assuming white and blue?) came up

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Not to go against the grain by I was very excited on these and I just went into champs yesterday and saw them. I was VERY disapointed on the quality of the shoes, all the materials felt second rate to me, not to say they are not true to the OG in many ways, but they feel like a cheap pair of shoes, not a $130 premium shoe.

Iam not sure what people are expecting out of these, but the quality of the retro is the exact same or even better than the originals. My dad always told methat "Some people would complain if you hung them with a new rope." That means people are NEVER satisfied. Just don't complain when theydisappear from retail stores, and the value goes up into the heavens like the originals did...

I'm already having a tough time waiting for these to go on sale, and spots around my way haven't even gotten them in yet.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FYI...

Zoom '95s are literally selling 10x better than the Zoom '96s...I would be surprised to see the '95s on sale before Back-To-School time (at any major retailers)...

JM

thats always been da case wit em.....da 96's were never hotter then da 95.

and for ya cats sleepin...don't let these turn into orlando pennies...those were going slow..but after alwhile they vanished and it was all she wrote.

footlocker 50% off employee apprec. weekend 2 pairs for the price of one, jus be sure to tip your footlocker hookup

Back
Top Bottom