Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Does anyone have issues with the Protro liner staying clean. I've worn this pair for ball once. It was fine, wore it a second time at the gym. Then today I see this. This isn'
20180309_234358.jpg
the only spot. Seems like it's from sweat sadly.

Does anyone have issues with the Protro liner staying clean. I've worn this pair for ball once. It was fine, wore it a second time at the gym. Then today I see this. This isn'
20180309_234358.jpg
Same thing happened with the OG, I’d suggest wearing white or yellow socks instead of black.

20180309_234358.jpg

Man oh man, I don’t ever recall caring how clean or dirty a shoe is the minute I wear them to ball :lol:

I’m sorry but that’s way too OCD for you’re own good.

Lol maybe a little OCD but the picture doesn't quite do it justice. Its also around most of the collar as well. Ive always hooped in low socks.

Lol maybe a little OCD but the picture doesn't quite do it justice. Its also around most of the collar as well. Ive always hooped in low socks.

I'm not buying the socks rubbing off. Mine came like that on the right shoe but even more prominent. I said screw it I'm going to workout in these anyways. Then copped another pair lol. They came pristine. But yeah it really bothered me too and it was like that when I pulled them out of the box.

Last edited:
you just need to exfoliate more lol.

jk

not gonna lie i used to be like that lol. at the end of the day theyre just shoes, especially if youre gonna hoop in them,,,forget it theyre gonna get dirty.

Thanks for the replies. Mine keychain was missing. Oh well.

Also noticed a few differences from the OG. White heel was painted on the OG. Unpainted on the Protro. Protro has a smooth inner lining. OG had mesh with round leather pads on the ankles. Mesh on OG is a more open pattern. Stitches around the swoosh are yellow on OG, white on Protro. I can definitely feel the full zoom right under the sockliner.

Back
Top Bottom