Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Took a L on the 10. Loved the OG kinda bummed I missed out. O well won the draw for the white OVO

Garbage drop. Hate that you can only select one size, I could go with either 12 or 13. Tried to check out 13 and sold out, should've gone with 12.

Caught 3 L's today :rofl::rofl::rofl:

cbbd5c7e87e995c894d0585a1938764b.png

I didn’t get a message but it shows up us purchased.. did I get them?

I never get any notifications on there whether i get lucky or not but if you got charged, an email from your PayPal (if you use that) and it shows up in your orders then youre good. Congrats

i passed on the sols since i got lucky with UNDFTD. Spent wayy too much these last few days and still have to go pick up 3s

Had to pay for WiFi on both phones, just in case, ended up taking 2 Ls at 10,000 feet in the air lmao!

I did pick up the black undftd shirt. At least I can still wear it with the rest of my kobes lol ‍♂️

It's weird, I got a 14 in these cause my FTBs are kinda snug around the toe area and I have a wide foot, but they fit almost identical to the 13.

Said "Purchased" and then swapped to "Sold Out", but my card was charged, so I guess it's the waiting game for me..damn snkrs

Back
Top Bottom