Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

LOL!

I'm not persistent enough to stylize my own pair of ZK iv id's (knowing how slim my odds are at actually obtaining a pair).

There were some really nice concoctions that i viewed in the official kobe IV thread.

The one that was most conspicuous to me were the Jordan IV, white/red/black/cement inspired makeup.

Originally Posted by jlab0ch0

Damn gotta be a hawk to cop these. Is there a certain day they restock?
^^^keep trying at the times above 4:19 pm pst - 4:26pm pst you will get one. start refreshing at 4:15 or so....

I just clicked on to the link for Nike's website in the UK and hit the "My Locker" link and the orange "Add To Cart" button stays litup on there. I guess they don't have a daily limit like Nike US, or no one's buying them over there?

They are GBP 107.60 ($158.05 as of today).

What you all think???

17f155e698212f2298ee6cecaf4c336f2fb236a.pjpg

they came on 4:45 today, finally got me a pair....

i tried so much from like 4:10 to 4:35 then i stopped.... after a bit i was like one last try before i get off the comp not even expecting to the add to cart,the BOOM... couldnt beleive it
tongue.gif

are people slowing down on ordering these?

just asking,
I won't be id'ing a pair at least till the 20th of the month.

^^That's what i'm doin..i'm prolly gonna wait till the 1st..i gotta slow my shoe buyin down haha

Here is my pair of IDs. Just got the "building" email yesterday. I sure hope the reptile patent leather comes out ok...
5b9153e74f493e56989d154cac634584e4b8113.pjpg

04b25f7e2446b4633205fdd321bf4639ca2322f.pjpg

^nice, i have the same exact cw saved in my locker, pls post pics as soon as they come. i just cant decide what black material to use on the vamp and aroundtoe area.

^^^ i have a similar pair in my locker, but the lining on mine is black not red....and the heel id on mine is white...

Not bad Marley, but how about this one?
I did this one a while ago, inspired by my Rasta Air Max 95's (although they have a white midsole)

zoomrunningsgy0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom