Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

1/5 - email - manufacturing in process
1/26 - shoes scheduled to be delivered per UPS website...

Mine shipped outta China on the 23rd and are scheduled to be here the 29th. They were grey so I'm eager to see em... since there's been conflictingposts on whether it looks black or not.

here's mine, and yea, it's snowing in Seattle...

zk4id1.jpg

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Dont feel sorry for me. Ill get a refund.
ry%3D400

Aside from the reptile patent that's identical to something i was going to order the other day.
Glad i had second thoughts.

smh.gif

I just NOW realized I created one of my pairs using the grey (a/k/a "black as darkness") panel.

smh.gif

Damnnnnn ...

smh.gif

Oh well ... 1 for 2 on my first try ... I guess I should be thankful ... but damn ...

smh.gif

Let's see how they look when they get here ...

Thanks...I love them too...can't wait to wear them in my league game wed nite....

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Dont feel sorry for me. Ill get a refund.
ry%3D400

Aside from the reptile patent that's identical to something i was going to order the other day.
Glad i had second thoughts.
i'm sorry, but what exactly is wrong with those? is the clear sole peeling off the upper?

i think these are a keeper!!!

352659460.jpg

352659483.jpg

after picking up my eggplant foams this past weekend, i think i'm def goin to send my first iD's back. may do one more...we'll have to see. allthat's left if to get the swoosh outline yellow. i meant to get the outsole white, but i guess i picked clear. they came out pretty nice, it just sucksthat they'll eventually yellow.

Just outta curiosity what kind of box do ID's come in..i have never ordered a pair..if someone can take a snapshot of the box that would b cool thanks!

Been trying to get these for the last 3 weeks. For those who got the ID's what time did you sign into nikeid.com to make them?

thanks for the comments everyone. i just noticed something...the liner has blk marks on them (just on the right shoe)!!! normally i wouldn't care, butdamn...for what they charge for these??? not only that, the leather on the toe box is creased too!!! oh well, i'm still thinkin of keeping them. if ireturn them, i'll do the same colorway, but w/ a white sole.

jmizzo - nice xmas day id's. i went with leather too but minus the collar id.

shaqrules - simple yet fresh. i have a very similar color combo minus the clear sole in my locker but still waiting to pull the trigger.

keep the id's coming!

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

shaqrules - simple yet fresh. i have a very similar color combo minus the clear sole in my locker but still waiting to pull the trigger.
great minds think alike. i meant to keep the outsole white originally, but the clear came out pretty descent.

Back
Top Bottom