Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

got bored and ended up doing two of my own takes on a Warriors colorway

105th1z.jpg

s5yfrd.jpg

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i really doubt that its only 24 pairs a day now. it seems like more than 24 pairs are reported....anyone else feel the same?

I agree 100%. Always thought that

^^^that would be very difficult being that there's no uni blue for color blocking. you're best bet would be to wait for the mpls to come out.

I tried. It's tough because there's no true tarheel blue to be found in any of the options. But check these...I tried to throw some together that Ihadn't seen:

I'm sure BP or others can photoshop some nice colorways
pimp.gif

ALCS

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Why create all these CW when this is a Kobe shoe and you guys are trying to mimic certain inspirations is a no no in my opinion. You guys are over killing his Kobe 4's and you guys talking about Jordan 2.5 PE Sugar Rays being ugly? Lets not get on the hype bandwagon.
roll.gif
People need to show some love to the Sugar Ray's found this on a website.

what are you talking about?

for everyone who hasn't seen it: colorways not listed on the list:

MPLS (awesome btw)
Rice HS & Lower Merion HS

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-officially-unveiled2-514x900.jpg

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

I tried. It's tough because there's no true tarheel blue to be found in any of the options. But check these...I tried to throw some together that I hadn't seen:

I'm sure BP or others can photoshop some nice colorways
pimp.gif

ALCS

thanks for trying i guess i like the 4th the bottom

2rmw8bd.jpg

took inspiration from the playoff xii
i wanted something i could wear with any uni basically
placed an order for it- has anyone gotten an order canceled?

another one i coulda went with
2cr5c1x.jpg

and couple random cw saved in my locker
30l181x.jpg

threw a lil color into the mix
98qzi0.jpg

blackout - another one i really want

there's more but i'm too lazy

I had been trying since 6:20EST & the button never change orange!. i think yesterday it was orange for a sec, but when I selected it, they said sold out!iwll keep trying!

i got my pair just a little bit ago. i had a really hard time deciding. theres so many colorways i like and i only have enough for one pair

finally got mine....nothing special...the family natal dates and initials on a christmas id zk iv.........somebody cook me a Pinoy vesion of the zk iv...

I was able to add 2 more pairs into my cart today. (Same time 4:20 PST) but now am unable to edit them like I was yesterday.

I was trying to grab a pair for another NT'er so this sucks.

Back
Top Bottom