Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

i finally got mine today orange button at 4:19 and i put them right in...got the xmas version customized with my number 8 on the back and jmizzo on thecollar...

another jordan inspired zkiv

8x2dlc.jpg

inspired by early 2000s nets alternate road jerseys
14d3t3b.jpg

Originally Posted by dcd2k

finally got mine....nothing special...the family natal dates and initials on a christmas id zk iv.........somebody cook me a Pinoy vesion of the zk iv...
you don't like my version? I have made 3 different ones

This is getting easy now. 2 pairs a day for the past 3 days.

4:20 PST is the magic time people.

damn. missed it again today. why do i always seem to be occupied around now. easy, eh? i hope i can get my two pairs tomorrow!

Originally Posted by dcd2k

finally got mine....nothing special...the family natal dates and initials on a christmas id zk iv.........somebody cook me a Pinoy vesion of the zk iv...

I start around 4:17 PST and I typically get 2 pairs at 4:20 PST. I keep 2 windows open and go to my locker on each one. Click on "Buy" which willbring up the "Sold out Today" message. Click the message to continue and refresh. I keep flipping between pages until both "Add to Cart"buttons turn orange.

The Pinoy color...

It didnt work on the Air Maxes, it didnt work on the AF1's. And its not woking now either.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

lol have you bought 6 pairs?
I've bought 4 pairs (2 for myself and 2 for my brother). I released the 2 pairs from yesterday since they were for another NT'er who wasable to get them yesterday on his own.
glasses.gif

What kind of jobs/degrees do ALL of you guys have that allow you all to spend A LOT of money on sneakers? Im in college trying to get a BS in Civil Engineeringand Im befuddled about how A LOT of people on NIKETALK spend money on shoes.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

What kind of jobs/degrees do ALL of you guys have that allow you all to spend A LOT of money on sneakers? Im in college trying to get a BS in Civil Engineering and Im befuddled about how A LOT of people on NIKETALK spend money on shoes.

id also like to know!

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

What kind of jobs/degrees do ALL of you guys have that allow you all to spend A LOT of money on sneakers? Im in college trying to get a BS in Civil Engineering and Im befuddled about how A LOT of people on NIKETALK spend money on shoes.

Befuddled ... he he ... now THAT's a college word!
laugh.gif

Congrats on expanding your knowledge -- I myself am a college "semi-grad" and I work (and hustle) hard to satiate my appetite for kicks.

Originally Posted by bigluzer

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Finally got mine tonight ... thanks for the help, guys.

nice mcflys

no offense but i don't like that blue, they need the university blue to call them the mcflys....

Maybe feb 1st they will add that color...

well its that hour again...whos trying to get em? mugen are you going after #8 tonight...haha

Originally Posted by JAM2983

Just got another one, went with the Xmas color way.

Same here man, the christmas colorway is real smooth in my opinion. I threw the ankle ins on the iD in honor of the commercial..haha. I also thought a coolpair would be the blacktoe colorway with the iD "BANNED" on the side like from the orignal 1 commercial..
...anyways nice pick up!

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by bigluzer

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Finally got mine tonight ... thanks for the help, guys.

nice mcflys

no offense but i don't like that blue, they need the university blue to call them the mcflys....

Maybe feb 1st they will add that color...
No offense taken ... I was never really into the McFly's, so I find these to be a cool alternative.

Back
Top Bottom