Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Where are my Kobe ID's??????

I ordered mine on 12/25 and still no shipping confirm.

I only hope the Lakers beat the Cavs tomorrow and ease my pain somewhat.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Just can't seem to pull the trigger on these for $165.00. I really want a pair but like the Carpe Diem's that are $40 less.
Same here...I've tried twice
laugh.gif

^^^ come on pull the trigger and get a pair that you designed...you only live once....no regrets...

Not sure if you meant to order two 11.5 and one 11. If you can manage to get 1 in your cart then 3 is not too hard. I accidentally added 3 when I got my orderin... removed the other 2 before I put the order through though. I'm still waiting for my shipment confirmation and I ordered 1/4.

For the people that got their shipping confirmation from NikeID, when you checked tracking on UPS.com, did you guys get this message?
THE RECEIVER REQUESTS UPS TO HOLD THIS SHPT AND CONTACT THEM FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION BEFORE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE / BROKERAGE RELEASED SHIPMENT. SHIPMENT IS SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY FOR FURTHER CLEARANCE

Originally Posted by c4

Are we supposed to get an email when the shoes are started, or do we just get one when they are shipped?

I got a email when they started building them and a 2nd e-mail when they shipped.

That message from UPS happened to me when I've got ID's before. Everything went through fine though

i Can't bring myself to like these at all. And I;ve played with ID like it was a Zoom BB I was customizing.

No feeling.. No love.. No nothing.. and I really want to.

Just doesn't do it for me.

keep messin' with it Rock!

there are some really clean possibilities that can make the shoe look nice...

i got one in my locker that i just love.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

i Can't bring myself to like these at all. And I;ve played with ID like it was a Zoom BB I was customizing.

No feeling.. No love.. No nothing.. and I really want to.

Just doesn't do it for me.
How can you not come up with something you like? There are enough options to do basically any color way you want.

Back
Top Bottom