Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

just a heads up that i have a $125 nike voucher that i was going to use for the kobe iv's, but i'm just going to let it go of course for less thenthat, so PM me, just wanna help out some of you guys save a couple bucks with your ID's

Originally Posted by gopowergoh

my space jam 4s
2n24f9d.jpg

Simple and clean....very nice

I just got mine and they suck. The clear sole is really bad. Im not even going to post pics. Im realizing clear will only work with a white background. I haveanother that will arrive on Monday and I expect the same crap. Im taking them both back to NT.

There is no way that Nike should be calling the Grey Flywire panel "Grey". Not even close. I would be pissed if that was my pair.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

I just got mine and they suck. The clear sole is really bad. Im not even going to post pics. Im realizing clear will only work with a white background. I have another that will arrive on Monday and I expect the same crap. Im taking them both back to NT.
you should post pics so others can decide whether to order or not it will help people.

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

Just got mine in today.

and here's a shirt I made to go with the christmas version that are on the way....
Where did you make that tshirt...nice

I just got mine and they suck. The clear sole is really bad. Im not even going to post pics. Im realizing clear will only work with a white background. I have another that will arrive on Monday and I expect the same crap. Im taking them both back to NT.
i was afraid of the clear soles.....sorry to hear that the quality is bad on them...

If you want to see how mine look, just look at the first ones posted here. And even gopowergohs pair of black ones above... Look at the clear over black parton his... it starts to get inconsistent when it gets toward the tip of the shoe. But the clear over white looks great. Its because white hides the flaws.

Ill post pics later if you guys really want to see.

If you want to see how mine look, just look at the first ones posted here. And even gopowergohs pair of black ones above... Look at the clear over black part on his... it starts to get inconsistent when it gets toward the tip of the shoe. But the clear over white looks great. Its because white hides the flaws.

Ill post pics later if you guys really want to see.
I think it will help out other members the more ID's we are able to see with clear soles. This is the one major question most had whenchoosing their colors.

Post pictures.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Post pictures.

lol pretty blunt there.

It seems so far that staying away from the clear sole would be a smart thing to do. Hopefully some cleaner ones will start popping up sometime soon.

Originally Posted by Midnights281

Heres my pair, They came in today, I just kept it simple, and i am very happy with the quality, The best part is that i will be able to rock these at work since they are moslty black
pimp.gif
Those look nice

I hate the fact that you can't change the color of the "Kobe sig" and "Venom splatter". When you hover over them on the design paletteyou can tell that they're supposed to share the same color. I wonder if that option will open up on the 1st in lieu of them taking another option away?Nike,pPlease keep the Reptile Patent. Ditch the clear sole until you guys can get the assembly process right.

jmizzo..just plugged it into the nike id section...the quality of the shirt is awesome, i thought it might be the cheaper version of their shirts but itactually came on the new sportswear shirts that are a little heavier and fit a lot truer to size. The only problem is that the colors are pretty limited..thatswhy I had to go with the purple swoosh and yellow lettering on the back.

European price for these is over $200, so I was going to pass.... but that translucent forefoot is looking real good.

Got mine last night - kept it really simple and I think they look great. I did go with the clear sole on the forefoot and it looks good because I kept the toewhite reptile so the clear looks fine where it overlaps. I had a feeling that people using the clear over top of color were not going to be thrilled with theresults.

I'll post pics this weekend if I have a chance.

Anyone want to sell me a pair of the laces from the Caprpe's? Please! They would be great in my IDs.

Originally Posted by RellNye

The best one is the UM. Some of the ones posted are a miss.

sy7ak8.jpg

2i6dks4.jpg

Inspiration:
2511_large.jpg

Question:
After February 1st, will these still be available for ID? If not, it blows that the shoe was available to 24 pairs/day.

it's been discussed many many times. they zkiv is supposed to be open for reg iD starting feb 1st. meaning not supposed to have a limited amount of kicksordered per day...but we'll see... but they are scheduled to be out and not canx'd

My "grey" ones came today...But are home, and Im at school...Im gonna have someone from my family take a pic and send it to me, so I can see how theylook...

Originally Posted by arff23

My "grey" ones came today...But are home, and Im at school...Im gonna have someone from my family take a pic and send it to me, so I can see how they look...

yeah man lets see how that "grey" looks on yours

Brace yourselves: I saw an ID on another site and it looks like the navy blue flywire panel is almost black, as well.

It seems like it's following right in line with what we were seeing on the hyperdunks.

grin.gif

Man it seems like y'all id's are not that great..makes me kinda iffy to order one myself..but i do like the way the shoe feels when i wear my carpediems..i might just do a simple colorway..with no clear sole..cause frankly you guys got ripped off on the clear soles..no offence..just my opinion..your hardearned money goin to waste on somethin that should have been cleaner..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Man it seems like y'all id's are not that great..makes me kinda iffy to order one myself..but i do like the way the shoe feels when i wear my carpe diems..i might just do a simple colorway..with no clear sole..cause frankly you guys got ripped off on the clear soles..no offence..just my opinion..your hard earned money goin to waste on somethin that should have been cleaner..

I'm gonna wait till after they change the color options (for better or worse who knows) to decide to order. Definitely no clear soles though.

Back
Top Bottom