Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

this is kind of bull..it's February 1st..and there still sold out..i don't get it..i wanna make my "venom" look-a-likes..

i would take it as a compliment if someone jacked my design.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna put a [emoji]169[/emoji] in the name ID area.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Im praying they add PATENT LEATHER as an option for the collar, vamp, and toe areas.

Why don't you go buy a pair of tuxedo shoes and leave these alone with suggestions like that? Patent isn't a really good material for performance basketball shoes, despite the XI.

lol yeah fake snakeskin is sooo much better
eyes.gif

I'm with you Montemex!

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Hey guys, pardon my ignorance, but i'm honestly too lazy to read through 42 pages to look for the answer. Will the iD's become available without limitations starting in Feb or are they going to keep it limited to 24 per day? I am having the hardest time trying to get through to create mines. Any info would be greatly appreciate!
They are going into full production Feb 1st...ie they are are removing the 24 pair per day limit...

I appreciate it homie.

i have been checking the last couple hours and it is still limited so far.... dang

still not "unlimited"....does anyone have any information on when they are going to release the limit?

i'm thinking either this afternoon (before superbowl) pst or tomorrow (first business day of feb)

They are up for anyone now. To me it looks like all the options are the same, but someone may notice something different.
Good luck to everyone on their orders.

Originally Posted by Rino242

damn son 6 weeks... should i cop still?
OF COURSE! The wait is only going to get longer as more orders get placed in front of you.

so they are'nt gonna change the reptile patent? I don't like that stuff seems ultra cheesy too me.

lol Nike still doesn't have them for full release huh? maybe tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom