Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

just got one of my ids in today....

v5whw7.jpg

Not original but I added a little something special...

jmizzo, those ID's are sick! Very nice job. I know they're the ones he wore in chicago, but they've always been a favorite of mine.

pinoys got more pride than americans! haha. i haven't seen any usa id's yet but i've seen a whole bunch of filipino ones.

"pinoys got more pride than americans! haha. i haven't seen any usa id's yet but i've seen a whole bunch of filipino ones."

Aren't these Pinoys that are making these Americans? I don't get your point.

Ok, sorry if this was asked already but do they charge your credit card when the shoes ship, or when the order is placed?

Originally Posted by ridikulas

pinoys got more pride than americans! haha. i haven't seen any usa id's yet but i've seen a whole bunch of filipino ones.

that's an ignorant thing to say...and i'm flip (if that really matters). so what if dudes don't make "american/usa" colorways? ibelieve flips make more flip colored iD's cause there aren't very many out in the market. ther first and only noticable pair of flip kicks wereprobably the af1...and now these crappy "flip inspired" hyperdunks. "pride" may have something to do w/ it, but i'm sure if there werea lot more flip colored kicks out there, you probably wouldn't have made that ignorant comment.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

"pinoys got more pride than americans! haha. i haven't seen any usa id's yet but i've seen a whole bunch of filipino ones."

Aren't these Pinoys that are making these Americans? I don't get your point.
Yo man, Pinoys are Pinoys no matter where they at...we got it in the blood man. These comments ain't necessary.

there have been some already (you just have to look back in this thread)
DFABIX
kb4IDs01.jpg

Ollie (I forget the whole name)... I COPIED THESE. They are SICK!!!
bc9356e9ee1c3d87e93fba8d919739814062fe8.pjpg

and there's also the Gold Medals... so maybe we don't have to worry about IDing when there's already a Kobe X USA shoe out there.

my new id's i just played a game there nice...hard to get the correct color with these piece of !$*@ camera ill take better later.

anyone have decent pics of game 1 Denver? I want to make that pair but not sure if everything is right.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

there have been some already (you just have to look back in this thread)
DFABIX

Ollie (I forget the whole name)... I COPIED THESE. They are SICK!!!
bc9356e9ee1c3d87e93fba8d919739814062fe8.pjpg

and there's also the Gold Medals... so maybe we don't have to worry about IDing when there's already a Kobe X USA shoe out there.
DAMN! Vicious colorway. Very nice.

dalyte1 by far one of the best PI ID ive seen yet that dont look like clown shoes....VERY VERY CLEAN my friend. like how you have the colors in differentplaces yet they are well placed. WELL DONE OL CHAP, BRAVO!

What a stupid thing to say.

Lets not turn this into a race matter ppl. we just like our (flag) colorways. its nice to be proud about your country.

Back
Top Bottom