Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

^^ LOL i kinda know that but its a habit of mine. in 2 years i been thru kobe I and kobe II, black HD's and Jordan V. I just picked out some black pairsand decided those will be my work shoes. But you do wear em out pretty fast

My USA Kobe IDs (once again, I copied these from someone else) but I'm posting pics of it with my jersey.
I'm Korean so I guess it also goes with Korea's team stuff as well (I just don't have any)...

new160.jpg
new159.jpg

new158.jpg

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

My USA Kobe IDs (once again, I copied these from someone else) but I'm posting pics of it with my jersey.
I'm Korean so I guess it also goes with Korea's team stuff as well (I just don't have any)...

new160.jpg
new159.jpg

new158.jpg

Wow, I'm impressed. Those are the best USA's I've seen yet.

Finally got in my ID's today. I tried to do Game 2 and Game 3's. Very happy with the way they came out. Not sure if I am going to keep them though.With Finals Home and Aways dropping some of these may not ever see time of day. Props go to my friend for totally robbing me in my time of desperation. Hethrives on those opportunities.....
Game 2 Finals:

Game 3 Finals:

Originally Posted by ridikulas

new160.jpg
new159.jpg

new158.jpg

Wow, I'm impressed. Those are the best USA's I've seen yet.
Same

pimp.gif

new160.jpg

new159.jpg

new158.jpg
d9a25dce60a20a097915f1a02f42e86ca4c6428.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Can you send them back for free if you don't like them?
yes within 30 if you wear them, if you don't wear them its longer...just go onto your account on nikestore.com and print the return shippinglabel put them back in the box and slap the label on the box....

yo lbj19, is second pair you posted that pair that was sitting in Trevor Ariza's locker?

Both pairs you posted are
pimp.gif

and those USA
pimp.gif

hey quick question....does anyone know where i can get some of the regular kobe laces...i IDed some blue shoes....and want those gold medal laces....does anystore carry something similar to that lace?

Originally Posted by Mister916

new160.jpg

new159.jpg

new158.jpg
d9a25dce60a20a097915f1a02f42e86ca4c6428.gif
Looks better than any general release, btw how much was that jersey, when and where?

i need that jersey more than those ID's....been looking for that jersey forever....my size too....

Back
Top Bottom