Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I never was a double-sock or ankle tape guy. Foot would always ache when I play lol.

One pair of elite socks does it for me. Idk how DeRozen can play with his shoes tied that loosely.

I just wanna see more color ways announced patiently waiting inlines and maybes POPs which for some reason I didnt like when they released :lol:

32669_4_hd_1600.jpg

snusa-detail_20-sf

:emoji_fearful::emoji_fearful::emoji_fearful:

Last edited:
I think they can get creative with a Protro 3 but I don’t think they can get a whole year or releases out of it. 5, 6, 8, and 9 are probably safe bets

Realistically the 5 and 6 are the only ones that require a protro. The rest can just rerelease
exactly, I dont get the new for a 8 or higher protro when they aren't that old and can be found quite easily

IV, V, and VI are quite old, and very little pairs out there.

I"m curious if most of the people never held onto their old pairs. My IV's and V's have held up really. There are some exceptions where the uppers have cracked but other than that no issues. I still have some ds that obviously have no sole separation.

I"m curious if most of the people never held onto their old pairs. My IV's and V's have held up really. There are some exceptions where the uppers have cracked but other than that no issues. I still have some ds that obviously have no sole separation.

Lateral sides with the white swoosh print have started to yellow on my Del Sol's but still hold up physically.

Lateral sides with the white swoosh print have started to yellow on my Del Sol's but still hold up physically.

Yea my white pair of Big Stages yellowed unfortunately. I get the sense that most people didn't hold onto their pairs or just wore them out but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom