Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
And Nike don’t give a flying f*** either :rofl:

Just give us more CWs already! I’m over the full length BS bc these were still one of my favorite hooping shoes EVER!

Anymore news on what undftd is doing? We have seen the forest green pair, all black, teal, & orange. I didn’t know if they were doing similar to the protro 1s.

No new news. Just early seeded pairs being worn or leaked images. We’re all waiting.

Nike knows that this shoe isn't going to move, it is as simple as that. People are complaining about no full length zoom, yet the shoe never had full length zoom to begin with. Some are calling this the best shoe ever when it didn't have flz, yet have never played in the 4 with flz to know if it would be a good shoe or not. Now people are talking about how many people are wearing this shoe, with some wanting to know if the player are wearing custom shoes with flz? Nike should give up on this shoe, especially if they read this thread. There are no wins for them, always speculation.

The ZK1 is still sitting in outlets, notably the 81 points. If that shoe didn't fly off the shelves, none will.

Nike knows that this shoe isn't going to move, it is as simple as that. People are complaining about no full length zoom, yet the shoe never had full length zoom to begin with. Some are calling this the best shoe ever when it didn't have flz, yet have never played in the 4 with flz to know if it would be a good shoe or not. Now people are talking about how many people are wearing this shoe, with some wanting to know if the player are wearing custom shoes with flz? Nike should give up on this shoe, especially if they read this thread. There are no wins for them, always speculation.

The ZK1 is still sitting in outlets, notably the 81 points. If that shoe didn't fly off the shelves, none will.
Agree with you, good points. But this entire forum is speculation on upcoming releases and colorway and whatever Nike may be thinking. If Nike read this thread, hopefully yes they’d see they overpriced this shoe which it why it isn’t flying off shelves. Protro 1’s were overpriced, too. In its current state there are still consumers ready to buy and wear. I have never worn, so I wanna see what they’re all about.

True. Numbers must doing really really bad. Hard to sell shoes of a retired player esp now when it’s all about hype and designer collab. Only Kobe fans and folks that played in these back in early 2000’s would appreciate these. Wouldn’t be surprised if they had an ID planned for these too but got scrapped off. But you never know man, we’re talking about Nike here, these guys are marketing genius, a few Kobe commercials here and there and an off white and Kobe 4 collab and boom! Instant sell out.

I think some are thinking of the Kobe IV Protro like it’s the early 10s and being in the House of Hoops limited runs era.

The Kobe IV Protro( Carpe Diem,POP) have been relatively highly produced for an overpriced retro.

Mass produced Basketball sneakers aren’t selling well especially if they are priced over $150.

Protro 1's are better in everyway over the protro 4
Why because the FLZ? That’s about it

Even then, the IV are GREAT on the court, y’all overhyping the FLZ big time IMO

if people have been calling the IV/V greatest of the line or basketball shoes in general, nothing’s changed. We’ve had plenty of basketball shoes with FLZ... doesn’t mean much

Will probably be picking up some IV’s this week so I can add my own personal experience to this debate but from what I’ve gathered online, they’re both really great...but somewhat different performers.

I really like Schwollo’s reviews and he had this to say about both:
E0B8A480-DD40-4BA0-AB96-F603446DA9B6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom