Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Joined Jan 22, 2007
If I can get 5 rings for retail I’m just gonna return the goat pair and get my credit back. I’ll lose out $12 shipping to me and prob like $15 shipping back to them but overall it’ll save me about $100.

Joined Jan 22, 2007
just relist it, less of a hassle for both you and goat lol
Def not a hassle for me and I couldn’t give 2 ****s about goat. 1, my pair wasnt shipped on time and when I asked about it and the prices were down to $315 they didn’t cancel and let me rebuy they just sold me another pair at $350. 2, the 2 times I was sent ****ed up pairs of shoes they didn’t offer me anything but a refund. They can kiss my ****.

Joined Mar 9, 2013
Def not a hassle for me and I couldn’t give 2 ****s about goat. 1, my pair wasnt shipped on time and when I asked about it and the prices were down to $315 they didn’t cancel and let me rebuy they just sold me another pair at $350. 2, the 2 times I was sent ****ed up pairs of shoes they didn’t offer me anything but a refund. They can kiss my ****.
ok well damn, lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now