Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Hoping Nike would do some sort of Nike ID release like with what they did with the Mamba Day IDs. Maybe for his HOF induction with the 6s? Order for a certain period, a bunch of pairs will be made to what people want them to look like and proceeds could definitely go to his and GiGi’s foundation.

Hoping Nike would do some sort of Nike ID release like with what they did with the Mamba Day IDs. Maybe for his HOF induction with the 6s? Order for a certain period, a bunch of pairs will be made to what people want them to look like and proceeds could definitely go to his and GiGi’s foundation.
Yeah they’ll definitely do this. As you can tell, Nike is all for the people.

You know that won’t end well either :lol:

Prices starting to slip a bit on stockx more inventory as well. I got a bid that I'm just going to keep.

Facts. i haven’t seen any BAIT emails and only the 1 undftd email.

back door must be open.

check snkrs rn. heard they have early access to the EYBL’s. no luck over here

Entered bait raffle. I never hit anything hard to get so I’m definitely due

this finna be a breeze

Bait raffle and UNDFTD raffle gets eaten up by Hyper Raffle Bot
There are raffle bots?! But you're notified via email and then you have to reply to purchase. I legit didn't know there were raffle bots.

giphy.gif

-foe

Back
Top Bottom