Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Really contemplating whether or not to buy these PJ’s.. not interested in the zebra whatever’s.

I don’t LOVE the PJ’s, that cheetah looking print throws them off a bit for me. I’m thinking of using those funds towards finally getting my Chaos pair.

Thankful to have these since missing out on the entire mamba week

Attachments

• 6B32A57A-D931-4AA1-932F-03ACA7602D07.jpeg
    6B32A57A-D931-4AA1-932F-03ACA7602D07.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 460
how much does this shoe stretch? i went tts and they are very narrow in the toebox to the point i lost blood circulation

Edit they fit fine with thin nike socks

Last edited:
Got shipping late last night on my size 8 what if pack

prolly be alil while till it starts moving doe

how much does this shoe stretch? i went tts and they are very narrow in the toebox to the point i lost blood circulation

Edit they fit fine with thin nike socks

Don't think my OGs or protros stretched at all. Maybe the inner padding will get worn more thin over the months but after breaking in, the fit remained. Sounds like maybe you should go half size up then sounds painful haha

yeah orange bottom Julius Randle would be a good release.

to be honest im going for any and all pairs. gotta throw your hat into the ring for all. Zebra even PJ PE aren't my favorite but those are the most likely for me to hit on i am guessing. Might start preparing for Bruce Lee resale by offing some stuff

All this fit and sizing talk got me paranoid about my Chaos pair. Tried em on and sure enough, fit small. Should've .5 sized up! :ohwell:

That pair pj wore last game should be the one releasing
Or just release the Kay yows???? Like they are for the 6 supposedly

that baffles me, they are so damn clean and are for a good cause, what’s the downside in releasing them and raising some money

All this fit and sizing talk got me paranoid about my Chaos pair. Tried em on and sure enough, fit small. Should've .5 sized up! :ohwell:
said this... everyone ignored

OGs were TTS

these fit much more snug. and im not one to size up or down on anything

I didn't go TTS on my OG's. If these fit even more snug, I'm gonna stick with the .5 size up like I used to

Noticed sizes 8-10 for the pack have dipped to around $800-900, except size 9 which is still sitting at $1000 for some reason. Need a dip for my 9 to happen already.

Back
Top Bottom