Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Similar to what アキラ said, the Protro V fits small/snug so I would definitely go with a 1/2 size up.

I finally got to try on my BS/Parade's today and they are very snug with my true size. Might need to size swap eventually |l

However, the VI (OG) fits perfect TTS.

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on 5x champs. $350. 🤦🏼‍♂️ 🤷🏼‍♂️
Shoulda waited. I foresee many of the resellers/hypebeasts that had stock of any Kobe 5 they didnt genuinely want dumping them when the Bruce Lee frenzy hits. Prices are already down on most of the models (to include the 5x Champs compared to what they were a month after release).
I myself am waiting for the Big Stages to drop a bit more before I swoop in.

All in all 350 aint too bad either considering they were going for $600 plus during the frenzy after they were released.

Shoulda waited. I foresee many of the resellers/hypebeasts that had stock of any Kobe 5 they didnt genuinely want dumping them when the Bruce Lee frenzy hits. Prices are already down on most of the models (to include the 5x Champs compared to what they were a month after release).
I myself am waiting for the Big Stages to drop a bit more before I swoop in.

All in all 350 aint too bad either considering they were going for $600 plus during the frenzy after they were released.

It prob will drop some more but I can’t see much lower. Got them now at the price I was ok with paying from the beginning now I can move on.

Honestly, if I can get the Bruce Lees and Alts for $250 plus shipping/tax on Goat, I'll probably pull the trigger without a second thought after release day. Then if they drop lower, I'll double up.

I loathe paying resale, but I've wanted the Bruce Lees for a decade now.

Hello NT fam. If anyone does not use your Kobe V shoe box, could you sell the box to me? I am very weird when it comes to shoe boxes. Thanks in advance!

Honestly, if I can get the Bruce Lees and Alts for $250 plus shipping/tax on Goat, I'll probably pull the trigger without a second thought after release day. Then if they drop lower, I'll double up.

I loathe paying resale, but I've wanted the Bruce Lees for a decade now.
I would load up at that price tbh. Assuming a seller was to sell at 250 on secondary platform, they’re making like 20-30 bucks on it. They should just not waste their time on Kobe releases and let em go to the real fans

What happened to the undefeated what if pack. You can get as low as retail now.
No clue. Noticing many sneakers drop in resale price recently. I think everybody's money is tied up in or gearing for video game consoles, Christmas gifts or an inevitable lockdown & work slowdown.

Holidays always see prices drop except for the actually holiday releases. People trying to get that Xmas money.

Trading AJ1 co.jp for alternates today. Excited to have those and not worry on Tuesday. Have a 5 Rings in 10 I may try and trade with cash for BL or help someone looking.

pilbondin pilbondin , check OfferUp and other sites to try and make a deal. Caught one locally yesterday for $450 in that size and splitting it again with another friend. As close retail as I think I’m going to get after UNDFTD $390 + $20 shipping to the guy that sold to me.

pilbondin pilbondin , check OfferUp and other sites to try and make a deal. Caught one locally yesterday for $450 in that size and splitting it again with another friend. As close retail as I think I’m going to get after UNDFTD $390 + $20 shipping to the guy that sold to me.
Thank you! Just downloaded the app and hoping I can find a pack. Do I need to look out for fakes?

Back
Top Bottom