Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

a clusterDuck like always
32760892-A282-4894-8679-55809FEFF85F.jpeg

I believe Vanessa deserves some credit when it comes to undefeated especially considering that’s an LA placeShe orchestrated for people to get extra pairs earlier this year and I honestly believe she got more say so with how they did this then how Nike does that stuff they gone do tomorrow.

this is how the undftd kobe 4 and 5 pack drops were. it's nothing different. stock just seems huge cause its all coming from 1 store only. pairs were made last year way before the whole contract thing.

Damn I'm seeing more Ws for 9s than 8.5s. Should've went for a 9 if they made more pairs in that size. I hit a 9 with the pack but I didn't like the way it fit when I tried them on. Got the Alt BL's in my OG size 8.5 and those felt better. Hope snkrs blesses me tomorrow.

Damn I'm seeing more Ws for 9s than 8.5s. Should've went for a 9 if they made more pairs in that size. I hit a 9 with the pack but I didn't like the way it fit when I tried them on. Got the Alt BL's in my OG size 8.5 and those felt better. Hope snkrs blesses me tomorrow.

9 is one of the most popular sizes not just here but in Asia too so there’s always going to be more size 9 manufactured than 8.5 in any shoe.

Mine already got to me yesterday early afternoon.
Sabrina Ionescu walked into the first game of the season tonight wearing a Black Mamba jersey and Off-White 4s with the UNDFTD Hall of Fame box in her hand, wore the Kobes during the game and nailed a 3pt buzzer beater to win the game wearing them. they have magic powers.

Mine already got to me yesterday early afternoon.
Sabrina Ionescu walked into the first game of the season tonight wearing a Black Mamba jersey and Off-White 4s with the UNDFTD Hall of Fame box in her hand, wore the Kobes during the game and nailed a 3pt buzzer beater to win the game wearing them. they have magic powers.
Damn first career game she hits a GW, her nft for that gonna be 📈

I hate to say this but I suspect that most of the stock is with Undefeated and that it's gonna be slim pickings on SNKRs.

Hoping as many of you guys who have yet to hit get a pair.

First undftd win ever. These getting ooped to my boy he’s a huge Kobe fan and a retired nter
236E6A94-20E8-43EA-82FF-4D16AB3F5B2F.jpeg
That’s dope man. I wish you all the best karma in return.
I have a hypebeast “friend” whom I helped in the past with yeezys and stuff. Never ever bought kobes.

As soon as he passed, he started entering Kobe raffles and kept hitting. Each time I asked to help me he’d say he already entered for himself smh.

That’s dope man. I wish you all the best karma in return.
I have a hypebeast “friend” whom I helped in the past with yeezys and stuff. Never ever bought kobes.

As soon as he passed, he started entering Kobe raffles and kept hitting. Each time I asked to help me he’d say he already entered for himself smh.
Selfish. God don’t like ugly.

Back
Top Bottom