Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

The Zoom Kobe V will have heel and forefoot zoom air with a seamless flywire upper FOR SURE.

These:

ARE NOT

These:
10rlngp.jpg

No doubt fake! Look at those cheap laces and the cheap upper mouldings being gluesticked on to the upper! They look cheap overall especially in the upclose pics.
I don't think the actual release version will use any leather across the toecap and the vamp.

But it gives us an idea what the shoe will be similar to.

First of all, you can't have a seamless flywire upper. It doesn't make any sense. Flywire is a bunch of little strings Nike usually attaches to some plastic, and even if implemented correctly, you need a different material (like leather or synthetic or whatever) for pretty much every part of the shoe not on a small portion of the sides. You can't have flywire on the toe or the heel, for example. Hell, look at the shoe on Kobe's foot. You can't actually see any flywire for sure. And even if that's some on the sides, the toe and midfoot aren't flywire at all.

Anyway, dudes are running in here yelling FAKE like it gets them paid. Cool down. Some points for you folk to consider:

1. These leaked pics don't look like top quality, GR shoes to me, either. But that doesn't mean they aren't legit Nike samples. To me, given the 2k4 design influences, the performance design cues and the various materials and colors they put out, these look like serious SAMPLES Nike made.
  2. The Kobe on his foot is... um, how do I break this to you?... pretty much the exact same shoe as below. Look at it, get past the flashy patent leather. Same outrigger. Check. Same forefoot design. Check. Same color blocking of the upper. Check. Same EXACT shape. If you follow my logic, doesn't it make sense that Kobe is rocking a production level quality one and the shoe on the bottom is a SAMPLE leading up to that final design?
  3. Everyone yelling flywire... shut up. Seriously, shut up. I'm tired of it. Unless you have a picture of them on your feet while Kobe is lacing them for you, giving a thumbs up, then I don't believe you. Period. You know why? Because things change. Everyone on here knows well enough how many times samples change and elements of the shoe get reconsidered. (Hell, last year Bron got a completely different shoe a few weeks away from release) Kobe is a fan of light and minimalistic, true. That doesn't mean his shoes have to have flywire. Maybe they did and it didn't work so they retooled it. Hell, they might even have flywire when they release. But the samples not having flywire? Doesn't mean a damn thing.
  4. You know why? Think of it from a production angle. Flywire is tricky to execute. So if you're creating some early stage samples, looking at shape and fit and stuff like that, doesn't it make sense just to throw some synthetic leather on there? That way the shoe looks the same and you can work out colorways and other design issues, but you don't have to deal with flywire. It's the same reason the colors are sloppy, the glue job is terrible, etc. - because it's a sample. Those aesthetic things aren't the main concern at this stage of development
No one knows anything until they drop. But be reasonable and intelligent about it. Don't come here and yell FAKE and point out something you heard on a shoe board as the gospel.

0. yes, you can have a seamless flywire upper.
47d2519ee44dbbc88a21388e1b38214623200d8.jpg

1. since when do legit samples come in full size runs on chinese websites?

2. check the pic below... how do I break this to you?... pretty much the exact same shoe as the real lebron 7. Look at it. Same flywire upper. Check. Same airmax design. Check. Same color blocking of the upper. Check. Same metal logo and eyelets. Check. Same EXACT shape. If you follow my logic, doesn't it makesense that the guys making fakes are purposely trying to get the exact design and shape down to the real thing? and yes, they are fake, just like the kobes. ichose a pair with a CLEAR air max unit, when it should be tinted red.

2moat1w.jpg

3. you're right, the final shoes MAY NOT have flywire but.. wait.. so, nike puts flywire on all the other prototypes we've seen before, but thendecided to not put flywire on these "samples"? after only 1 year of introducing this awesome lightweight containment technology, still used in otherelite shoes across all sports categories, they decide to not put it on their top athlete who just came off an nba championship's next signature shoe?

4. oh i see, nike makes full size runs of early stage samples for $56 on fake websites without flywire to test out color blocking now...

5. be reasonable and intelligent about it.

They are FAKE, why keep arguing the point?

Don't assume that some of us...haven't seen it. I'll just say the pics from KATC are fake, they aren't the authentic one's. People want tokeep arguing otherwise they may continue, I know what I've seen....

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

Trash. Kobe can win rings, but Lebron can make kicks lol.

The only Lebrons that Ive ever liked was the I and III.

The ZKIV is better looking than any Lebron...period.

The ZKV ....... ?

Originally Posted by DennLive

I've never worn the IVs but I know this shoe is comfortable. It's not the best looking shoe. It's all synthetic and there is Flywire all in there. Its lunar foam and zoom at the heel. Super low to the ground and lot of court feel. It just about all one piece upper. The color you see on there are just overlays...I don't know how to describe it... like glued on to the shoe. I think there were saying the IVs were like the lightest ever. This has to have that weight beat easily.
Ok, just shut up.

Damn I really liked the fake version. But damn I love the pair Kobe sneak peaked for us. I love patent. Can't wait.

laugh.gif
at fam trying to argue his point over fake shoes, samples have beenleaked, no way are those Chinese play doh peasant shoes the Kobe V samples.

Its just sad seeing all this false information leaked to notable and quotable websites like KATC...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

everyone wants to be the first to post the exclusive scoop.
it just sucks that most of us find sarteaga's info as reliable......just sayin....

I saw some "real" pictures of the Vs tonight, i wish i could post them here but don't want to get anyone in trouble.....they are going to bespecial...lighter and lower than the 4s......I can't wait till they come out....

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

The Zoom Kobe V will have heel and forefoot zoom air with a seamless flywire upper FOR SURE.

These:

they're basically the same as the IV...maybe I can catch the USC/Ricecolorways with the V
tongue.gif

not bad......at all........will cop a couple of pairs.....but will cop way less pairs than i did with the iv's. can't wait to see real product inpics....

love em... i knew nike wouldn't let me down.

i like the all black and the white/blue/red ones.

Originally Posted by i2andy

Why don't they use a herringbone traction pattern?

it's either forefoot zoom and weird outsole design or forefoot lunarfoam and herringbone lol.

^^haha isn't that oh so true.
but yeah you really have to see these in person
pictures are nice, but don't do them much justice
they're a heck of a lot sleeker
i'm excited.

chaos look interesting
atleast they seem to be a chaos colorway
the draft days are a disappointment though

Back
Top Bottom