Nike Zoom Kobe V

you guys are crazy, these are so much better than the iv's... I always thought the iv's have too much old school in 'em. This looks closer to whatthey were talking about, a soccer boot for basketball.

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Kobe V + Hyperdunk + Huarache?

nerd.gif

These?
nerd.gif

I have a feeling that kobe will wear those Kobe V x Huarache x Hyperdunk.. like what nike did with the hyperdunk..

Originally Posted by gijace

I have a feeling that kobe will wear those Kobe V x Huarache x Hyperdunk.. like what nike did with the hyperdunk..
Doubtful. They made all that noise about Kobe wearing a lowtop shoe. Him wearing anything but a lowtop would be detrimental to sales of KobeV's.

^
Word.
Plus the hyperdunk was a transition shoe till the IV dropped...
theres a IV and the V already has pics out.. He'll wear the V's

But they can also release some Kobe Inspired too, like what they did to the Dream Seasons.. It will help sell it too..right?

They might release kobe inspired ones if it's a "kobe" shoe.. but he wont wear them still...

and I don't think the dream season helped the IV sell one bit.

Yep, you're right. hope they release kobe Inspired, but long shot.. maybe Lakers cw..

well back to topic, hope to see more detailed pics of the Vs..

Wonder how the CD Vs are gona look like. If the jokers were that detailed, then the CDs will look phenomenal judging by the stock pic.

I really like the ZK5 chaos. They are pretty sick. The ZK5's CD look sick to but i'll always love my CD 4's the best!

So, with all the detail in these shoes, does that pave the way for a Kobe box? These shoes are far too nice to be thrown in a bland orange box.

I really can care less now. It's no biggie any more. Keep it simple. As long as it says Nike Zoom Kobe __, I'm good.

nerd.gif

These?

2s997yw.jpg
I think Kobe may end up wearing these. Since the V comes out next year, of course he'll continue with the IV's and maybe along with thosehybrids til then.

I'm just assuming cause he wore the Hyperdunk/ Kobe IV hybrids before he wore the actual IV's.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

nerd.gif

These?

2s997yw.jpg
I think Kobe may end up wearing these. Since the V comes out next year, of course he'll continue with the IV's and maybe along with those hybrids til then.

I'm just assuming cause he wore the Hyperdunk/ Kobe IV hybrids before he wore the actual IV's.

i don't think kobe will wear these on the court....he has already proven that lows are the best for the natural movement of his foot/ankle....don'tthink he will go back....

Still up in the air with the 5s....Need more pics from different views.....

what if nike pulls the wool over our eyes and release those mids as the new Vs instead!! just some food for thought

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what if nike pulls the wool over our eyes and release those mids as the new Vs instead!! just some food for thought

Then I'm gonna buy more IV's + some new LBJVII lol. Those are ugly IMO.

Back
Top Bottom