Nike Zoom Kobe V

They NEW pictures are making them LOOK much better.

Just waiting on other colorways to see what pair I want to cop.

Deym.. the Jacket kobe's wearing looks very nice and matches well with the chaos kobe V..

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

^you must've ran to your computer to post this b/c I just saw him on there like 5 mins ago lol

yeah, me too..

thanks for posting the link again.. I was shocked that DFish was there to ask question..
roll.gif

hope the Chaos KBV will not be a HOH Exclusive..

^you must've ran to your computer to post this b/c I just saw him on there like 5 mins ago lol

i'm in L.A. and they showed it at 8, so he had some time

well i didn't upload the video personally....i just searched for it on youtube
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

the shoes looked great.. but more info on kobe's black mamba watch collection by nubeo plz!!
They've been available since March I think. Not sure if you wanna drop $25,000 on a watch though.
Just google nubeo.

it was shown three hours before on the east coast.

add me to the list of people wanting the chaos after seeing this show, hopefully they're not tooo limited.

At first I was skeptical about the Vs from the first leak and wouldn't make complete judgement until the actual pics come out, but the V are definitelylooking great.. It's still tough to put it better than the IVs, but I think I'll have to see them in person first..

there arent a ton of people that could get away with wearing that jacket...a little too loud for me...

Nice Video... 1st time seeing it..... Gotta say I wasn't liking them from the pics, but actually they look good on tv....

I think I may pass up collecting Jordans....

Kobe's and Lebron's are gonna be my thing to collect now.

Those Chao's are on point but it would be rather difficult to find something to go with it.

I think I'm gonna pass up on all the upcoming Jordans.

I need me the Chaos now that I've seen them on Kobe. haha.

I hate myself
laugh.gif

I love these shoes as much as I hate Kobe!

I plan to buy as many colorways of the V as possible, and blacking out Kobe sig on the heel.

These are some of the hottest bball shoes I've ever seen.

Screw Jordan Brand.

Back
Top Bottom