Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

Lang from SLAM worded the weight thing a little oddly so it comes off as incorrect. I asked Kenzo about the weight issue during the session and he said there that each pair was FOUR ounces lighter per pair, from 21 oz. down to 17 oz. They were very pleased with the resulting lighter weight, greater flexibility, and the versatility the strap provides. I can't wait to run these on-court. The construction, materials, and appearance is also something you have to appreciate in person.

The event was incredible, and it was great hangin with you Maze and meeting Lang & Russ. Just no Car Bombs next time. :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

I like them pretty good. They kinda resemble some of the new adidas though.
COOK # 45
get fit.

B1LLY

Quote:
Lang from SLAM worded the weight thing a little oddly so it comes off as incorrect.

Yea I saw that post on slamonline, it seemed like a great event. Glad you were able to attend!

After seeing the samples, I totally agree with you about the materials, details and textures, these shoes have to be seen in person to be appreciated. Performance should be amazing too.

How is the cushioning setup in these? Double stacked in the heel, full length, top loaded zoom-air?

Storm -

They have a full-length Zoom Air bag, but its lower profile. They had a look-see version on hand but I didnt take too many pictures while there; sorry. It is lower to the ground than the IV though.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

^^ yea I noticed on the samples they didn't go with the full zoom sockliner but its good to know that the V's should have better court feel than the IV's

can anyone photoshop the white/navy with a translucent gold flake sole?

Been said before but just a bit bland compared to the IVs

May pick up a pair if cheap, but shall re-focus my efforts on the colours of the IV i still want
DS Size 13 Adicolor BL5s for sale - PM for details!

I WONDER IF THEY GONNNA RELEASE THE NYC VERSION LIKE LAST YEAR. I WONDER IF NIKE IS GONNA HAVE THAT POP UP STORE THIS YEAR LIKE LAST YEAR IN NY.

MYSPACE.COM/BIGGGGARANKIN

It looks simple, but I like them.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

WoW. im mad that ppl think that this shoe isnt @#%$ hideous ... ? dont flip flop, the shoe is UGLY the sole looks like the bottom of some ocean crustacean ... @#%$ wHack!

Quote:
WoW. im mad that ppl think that this shoe isnt hideous ... ? dont flip flop, the shoe is UGLY the sole looks like the bottom of some ocean crustacean ... wHack!

But you KNOW that is what is going to happen with 45% of the folks here... and 150% of the ISS'ers....

yea, i know ive seen it happen since the XIX was pictured ... awkward really. i just cant ride this train, the IV for me was/is damn near the coolest sneaker ever, the Vs had some big molds to fill, and it didnt quite make it in my opinion. however like i said before the odd number ZLs are less spectacularrrrrr than their even numbered brethren. 2/4 > 1/3/5, style wise, performance wise the 2 dominates all so far.

Quote:
WoW. im mad that ppl think that this shoe isnt hideous ... ? dont flip flop, the shoe is UGLY the sole looks like the bottom of some ocean crustacean ... wHack!

But you KNOW that is what is going to happen with 45% of the folks here... and 150% of the ISS'ers....

This is ridiculous. Are people not allowed to change their mind once the intricate details of a shoe are seen? Is your opinion only valid if it is based on the FIRST impression? For a community that will denounce a shoe once they realize it lacks an O.G. insole or there is a jumpman instead of NIKE AIR, isn't it only fitting that the opposite would happen? Doesn't it only make sense that people fall in love with a shoe based on the very details that can axe the shoe for others?

Quote:
. I hope that the GR pairs do as poor as the Lebron IVs did in stores so I could get them for cheap

The IV's didnt do as bad as everyone thinks. As with every signature non-jordan shoe, they made way too many of them. Thats why they sit around on discount/clearance.

Back
Top Bottom