Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Went to go unDS GITDs this weekend...man they are so uncomfortable....only reason I kept all colorways is because of the prices I paid...no way Id pay retail or more for any colorway....shoes look GREAT but comfort is terrible...nothing new to anyone....not even sure what I'm gonna do with these 4 colorways....one and done?
laugh.gif

Fakes of everything my man...

I'll admit as much as I love the shoe.... the one's I wear most are the one's given to me cause they are more comfy than the others.. not sure why... but Im not cutting them open to see why.

I just cant wear red all the time and I dont want to wear OUT my Atlantic joints...

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

How much does a DS pair of GITD Rookies go for?
Random but i sold 2 pair's got $310 for 1 & $340 for the other pair
Like the shoes but they are  real uncomfortable to me

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

^ I've got someone on CL selling them for $235 in my 10.5. Are there any fakes floating around?

Make sure they aren't the white/blacks

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Are these dropping ?

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-LWP-Memphis-Express-3-e1313433003575.jpg
All Blue yes....  These... no.

Is this info or your opinion ?
nerd.gif

If it's info then that's trash. They should do both. These red joints are FIRE.

ncaa-feet-chris-crawford-nike-zoom-rookie-memphis-blues-1.jpg

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-memphis-blues-pe-02.jpg

Both are MEAN tho. The flooded color is a good look for these sneakers.

Are these dropping ?

nerd.gif

Brotha asked a question... 

Then asked again 
roll.gif

I aint answering questions again....
laugh.gif
  It would be the third time in this thread my man....   cut me some slack bruh

If you go on eastbay (site is down right now) the description of the Rookies is that it's a Foamposite-LIKE material. Take it for what it's worth, too many cats in here thinking they know everything about sneakers....like there's an award for knowing....

nerd.gif

Brotha asked a question... 

Then asked again 
roll.gif

I aint answering questions again....
laugh.gif
  It would be the third time in this thread my man....   cut me some slack bruh
Nah. Is it not possible that you were stating your opinion saying YAY to all blue and NAY to all red?

My bad tho. Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

If you go on eastbay (site is down right now) the description of the Rookies is that it's a Foamposite-LIKE material. Take it for what it's worth, too many cats in here thinking they know everything about sneakers....like there's an award for knowing....

Yeah, because Eastbay's the authority on sneakers. Eastbay's descriptions and pics have never been wrong before. And your post is a little hypocritical, wouldn't you say. Why do dudes come in here for the first time with attitudes?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Just a thought for y'all planning on copping any GR cw's...the longer we wait after RD, the quicker they will go to the outlets.....

try an resist paying retail for these, we gotta break the new trend nike is trying to set with 200$ price points.
There will be plenty of these to go around (GR's at least)

Quoited just in case someone missed this. To bad people will never listen
30t6p3b.gif
Did we end up doing this? The Binarys and White/Blacks are still chilling in my area.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

morningstar7777 said:

Yeah, because Eastbay's the authority on sneakers. Eastbay's descriptions and pics have never been wrong before. And your post is a little hypocritical, wouldn't you say. Why do dudes come in here for the first time with attitudes?

Oh ok, I never posted in this thread before so I'm not part of the crew......did you read that I said Take it for what it's worth??

Originally Posted by Magic1978

<

Oh ok, I never posted in this thread before so I'm not part of the crew......did you read that I said Take it for what it's worth??

I read what u wrote and I don't agree at all. Eastbay has been wrong plenty of times. They actually even use pics of samples for the product photos from time to time. Rockdeep has even confirmed that they are made of foamposite material and he has more insider info than both u and I. So I'm kinda wondering if u just checked the thread, looked at eastbay, then continued on to insult people
laugh.gif

Nah, I didn't go thru 127 pages of words to read about a sneaker I barely care about, my bad. Who am I insulting tho, I didn't say I was a know it all, all I said was cats in here arguing whether a shoe is made out of Foam or not like their life depended on it. Are we done now?

Nah, I didn't go thru 127 pages of words to read about a sneaker I barely care about, my bad. Who am I insulting tho, I didn't say I was a know it all, all I said was cats in here arguing whether a shoe is made out of Foam or not like their life depended on it. Are we done now?

Thanks for adding to the discussion from last week you claimed you didn't see

Back
Top Bottom