Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

The Memphis Blues are droppin this weekend..and they're pretty nice..I like 'em but not sure I wanna drop the 200

No decision for me, I'm copping these brons, retro 4s, and the kobes. BALLIN! LMAO jk but I'm getting all these. Put in work just to be ready for this day.

the galaxies are an easy pass but don't get me wrong i love the colorway but its an easy pass because of the hype it's gonna be just like the foamposites

Memphis blues have been out for weeks down here in Cali. idk if its a miscommunication on Nikes part, but u could easily find a pair everywhere they dropped before the Oly VIIs out here

Memphis Express on sale right now at Unheardof Cincinnati for retail + shipping.  Give em a call at (513) 744-9444.

They look 10000x better in person.  I didn't think I'd be getting them, but as soon as my little bro showed em to me, I caved.

Peace,

J

Last edited:
had a change of heart; got some extra $ and gonna cop the Memphis Blues @ discount on Saturday...AND its tax-free weekend in my state FTW :smokin

Last edited:
As bad as I want these shoes...I'm just not finna get them cuz I can. It's just too many other shoes coming out this year that I really want, plus some of the shoes I want looks like Imma have to buy from EBay...

Dropping next month. I'm on the fence with these.

Are these official pics? Because I noticed that the pods on the side of the shoe are black in this picture but in the other pic the pods have the glow in the dark material. Just wondering.?
These are the official pics, my friend...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom